• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redditor texts Pat

BakersfieldChimp

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This redditor should've asked why Quasi has that money in his account, and where'd it come from?
Technicality Tomlinson strikes again. Pat thinks quasi didn't get paid because all that money went to lawyers. Yes, even the interest. It's impossible in Pat's mind that someone could have enough money to pay lawyers/credit cards off right away.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
How much is this video sped up, since he's replying to the first word text almost immediately

it's like he's not just always on his phone, he's just sitting in his messages waiting for the newest one from the stalkers so he can correct their record as quick as possible

BudDickman

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Technicality Tomlinson strikes again. Pat thinks quasi didn't get paid because all that money went to lawyers. Yes, even the interest. It's impossible in Pat's mind that someone could have enough money to pay lawyers/credit cards off right away.
Again, this stuff about "his lawyers got paid" is so fucking retarded. That would mean that they worked on a contingency and Quasi didn't pay up front, which obviously didn't happen, but if it did that's an even bigger W for Quasi since he didn't spend any money and his lawsuit defense was risk-free.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
How much is this video sped up, since he's replying to the first word text almost immediately

it's like he's not just always on his phone, he's just sitting in his messages waiting for the newest one from the stalkers so he can correct their record as quick as possible
People on kiwifarms say it's actually not that far off of real life speed. He will reply to most first texts within 10-30 seconds and it's instantly after that. He has his phone in his little piggy hands literally every second he isn't asleep.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Used to be this kiwi with a "good morning text" bit and if you ever compared timestamps you would see he would reply to the text and tweet moments later. It's what he does first thing lol fucking loser

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is consider calling off work. Then I realize I'm a trucker and I'm in a sleeper cab at flying J

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
People on kiwifarms say it's actually not that far off of real life speed. He will reply to most first texts within 10-30 seconds and it's instantly after that. He has his phone in his little piggy hands literally every second he isn't asleep.
It's most likely glued to his hand while he sleeps too. According to his insane posting history he doesn't really sleep like a normal, healthy human does either. He basically takes naps for a few hours and gets right back to correcting the record and trying desperately to go viral with his idiotic takes on trending topics. He's obese with high blood pressure and his heart really could use a solid 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night, but he's too addicted to social media to focus on his health.

When he bricked his stupid flip phone in that bat guano and tourist piss cenote in Mexico he must have been unbearable to be around. He probably carried it everywhere anyway and pretended to still be using it so he wouldn't go into full on withdrawals and have to be hospitalized.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Used to be this kiwi with a "good morning text" bit and if you ever compared timestamps you would see he would reply to the text and tweet moments later. It's what he does first thing lol fucking loser

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is consider calling off work. Then I realize I'm a trucker and I'm in a sleeper cab at flying J
What ya hauling today snowayyyyyyy