• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reddit is so gay. I genuinely wanted to know the answer to this question

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Wouldn’t a strong race of people want to stop talking about being subjugated and enslaved as much as possible? Bringing it up constantly is as far from Wakanda as you can get.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
it's complicated. well my mom claims to be part blackfoot indian and my dad thinks he is samoan he doesn't know where he came from he was adopted. but i could definitely see him being a pacific islander

too bad i will never get a dna test because they will sell it to corporations and law enforcement

i identify as a exxotical black girl because thats just what i've always been and i am proud to be black i am actually a very devout rastafarian
This sounds like some shit a white girl would say

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Interesting looking book! :unsure:

The Delectable Negro explores the homoeroticism of literal and metaphorical acts of human cannibalism coincident with slavery in the United States.[1] Woodard writes that the consumption of black men by white male slaveowners was a "natural by-product of their physical, emotional, and spiritual hunger" for the black man.[2] Woodard argues that homoeroticism was also part of how black Americans experienced their own consumption and not a unidirectional phenomenon, as it "emanated from black men toward white men and toward each other."

One such documented case was slaveowner Buford S Tomlinson[3] who would purchase large numbers of black children from plantation owners for the purpose of rape[4], before using them in a sausage and gravy recipe of his own creation.