• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reddit is so gay. I genuinely wanted to know the answer to this question

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Pretty much every culture/civilisation throughout history has been strongly opposed to cannibalism, it’s historically one of the greatest taboos man could indulge in and would get you sentenced to death and your relatives ostracised/exiled.

Why would 16th-19th century westerners who were usually heavily religious indulge in cannibalism? Even during famines they would eat cats, dogs, rats & boiled leather before resorting to eating the dead.

You would have to be retarded to believe this.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Pretty much every culture/civilisation throughout history has been strongly opposed to cannibalism, it’s historically one of the greatest taboos man could indulge in and would get you sentenced to death and your relatives ostracised/exiled.

Why would 16th-19th century westerners who were usually heavily religious indulge in cannibalism? Even during famines they would eat cats, dogs, rats & boiled leather before resorting to eating the dead.

Every culture except whites who are literally animals

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

Chinese ate they own kids during famine bro your naive to think this kind of shit never happen and there were chicks with dicks back then to stop it

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Every culture except whites who are literally animals

Niggers don’t have culture, they were banging sticks together in huts whilst Europeans and Asians were exploring the world and building cities. A roman legion from 100 A.D could have arrived in sub saharan Africa in the early 1800’s and dominated the natives, that’s how underdeveloped and backwards they were.

Also, niggers eat each other to this day.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout

Chinese ate they own kids during famine bro your naive to think this kind of shit never happen and there were chicks with dicks back then to stop it
No one said it doesn’t happen during famines little baby child. I said people will only resort to cannibalism after all other options are exhausted, the Chinese had ate everything else by that point and resorted to survival cannibalism, same happened during the siege of Leningrad.

It’s different to people willingly eating slaves when other food sources are available. I’m sorry you are too stupid to understand that, i can’t help you little baby infant child.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I dont know what you are tbh, but you're definitely are not black. Kamala Harris is though.
it's complicated. well my mom claims to be part blackfoot indian and my dad thinks he is samoan he doesn't know where he came from he was adopted. but i could definitely see him being a pacific islander

too bad i will never get a dna test because they will sell it to corporations and law enforcement

i identify as a exxotical black girl because thats just what i've always been and i am proud to be black i am actually a very devout rastafarian

G

it's complicated. well my mom claims to be part blackfoot indian and my dad thinks he is samoan he doesn't know where he came from he was adopted. but i could definitely see him being a pacific islander

too bad i will never get a dna test because they will sell it to corporations and law enforcement

i identify as a exxotical black girl because thats just what i've always been and i am proud to be black i am actually a very devout rastafarian
All dna and genetic testing kit companies are owned by (((them))).

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Don't wanna be a dick but let's ask any human on earth: who actually looks like a cannibal between these Hoteps and Me? And we'll tabulate the results. These assholes are only 6-7 generations removed from people who used to cook other people in huge pots.
th.jpg