• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reddit Hate Thread

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2021-07-30-at-2.04.15-PM.png

aad0903131a57a64b965ad3d580c7432399a3ff75547136f76394d318b0cd0e2_1.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
They replace having a family with consumerism and trendy cultural and political stances that are damaging to society. Those of us that have families have to actually live with the consequences of the retarded shit these genetic dead ends support.
This is why if I had my way they wouldn't be allowed to vote. Why should people who'll be dead in 40-60 years have any say in shaping the world the rest of our children are going to inhabit?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
This is why if I had my way they wouldn't be allowed to vote. Why should people who'll be dead in 40-60 years have any say in shaping the world the rest of our children are going to inhabit?
This is a stupid point.

Having children in this system is pretty stupid unless you are getting government benefits

Your kids will probably, odds are, suck

its not your fault, but i dont think anyone has a real chance these days to not be totally corrupted

what are you gonna do to make sure my fucking planet isnt fucked up by your shitty kids? you seem to already be doing a victory lap for procreating when your kids havent done shit and you havent really passed the goal line

people with successful kids, jews, asians, indians, should inherit the world

white kids wanna be youtubers, pathetic

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
Either do something along the lines of 4 years active military / 6 years public works service or one vote per self sufficient family. The entire system is designed to breed r-selection shitheads that bleed the rest of us dry.