• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reddit Hate Thread

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
5FVDsnt.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Are there any good subreddits left after all the purges? Seems that even the ones that follow the anti-harassment rules are deleted if they're not in line with the left-wing globhomo nonsense.

Forum Clout
The GME fags are the funniest thing on Reddit right now. Apparently a lot of them still believe their 1.5 shares of Gamestop are going to be worth billions of dollars and they're going to completely overturn the entire global economy. A lot of it has to be trolling, as it's just so insanely stupid.

G

Spoiler he's severely depressed: [URL]https://www.reddit.com/rpan/r/TheYouShow/omaj37[/URL]

I have nothing against people who don't want to have kids, but I have yet to see anyone replace it with anything enviable. Most of these people spend all the money they would otherwise spend on their children on video games/entertainment, alcohol, and vacations. That shit gets old really fast once it becomes the only thing you live for. People tend have a warped view of parenthood (I wonder why). They just think they are going to spend the rest of their lives cleaning up poop and waking up every morning at 7AM. The reality is that raising kids brings fulfilment to your life in ways that no amount of entertainment or outings or drugs ever could.

G

Are there any good subreddits left after all the purges? Seems that even the ones that follow the anti-harassment rules are deleted if they're not in line with the left-wing globhomo nonsense.
r/NoNewNormal can be a lot of fun. It's definitely on the chopping block though.