• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Recipes that make you drop weight like an AIDS patient. No offense AIDS patients.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The best food plan is the one you’re going to stick to. Some people can have one cookie a day, others are more Pat-like when it comes to sweets. Some people aren’t into bread but others can eat it until they puke. Gotta know yourself and not lie to yourself (“I’ll buy the Oreos and have one per day” when a guy knows he’d eat multiple sleeves in a week is a lie some tell themselves).

I do think automation and a boring diet is easiest to follow because you don’t have to think about food, but others need lots of variety or they feel deprived. Then after years of not being able to keep weight off, they get desperate enough to give up variety. This shit is very individual.