• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Recipes that make you drop weight like an AIDS patient. No offense AIDS patients.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Old school cabbage soup comes to mind.
Vurry cheap to make (I PAY IN CASH!! đź’°đź’°).
Just dump whatever vegetables you got and add some tomato paste and some herbs.

PFG and Scorch approved!!!
:pfg_md:
Imagepipe_0.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Idk, faggot. Eat lean meat / fish / green vegetables and get off of your lazy boomer ass. The pounds will fall off.

For real though I’ve been a big fan of canned tuna, some nice tomatoes, and olive oil as a light dinner. For lunch, 2 hard boiled eggs, some walnuts, boiled chicken breast and broccoli/sweet potato.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Idk, faggot. Eat lean meat / fish / green vegetables and get off of your lazy boomer ass. The pounds will fall off.

For real though I’ve been a big fan of canned tuna, some nice tomatoes, and olive oil as a light dinner. For lunch, 2 hard boiled eggs, some walnuts, boiled chicken breast and broccoli/sweet potato.

ANYONE CAN DO IT

Torque’sHeadBump

‎
‎
Forum Clout
ANYONE CAN DO IT
Ray, you know what I’m talking about. I live in Poland, not too far from where you (allegedly) do. Easy to get fat here if you’re lazy. Nobody eats kotlet chabrowy z kapusta/sałatka every day. It’s a treat or something if you’re in a pinch.

I probably go out for dinner once every two weeks, and when I do I usually go to Georgian restaurants because they’re healthier

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
‎
‎
Forum Clout
If you cut calories drastically, when you inevitably plateau there will be no calories left to cut. (Working out harder will just make you hungrier.) But if you drop calories moderately and focus on getting enough protein and fiber (and limiting carbs and fat), you can drop the weight and keep it off.

I think the keys are preparation and automation. We always have certain things in the house that can be freshly prepared quickly, so there’s no need to eat convenient, fatty crap. For example:
  • Avocados (cut in half, salt, eat as a complete meal)
  • Eggs (hard boiled, scrambled, or otherwise prepared with minimal fat)
  • Cottage cheese (great on Wasa crisp breads or hyper-fiber bread)
  • Potatoes (Google “potato hack” if you want to go extreme on this one) — nothing like ho-made oven fries or a fat baked potato with cottage cheese
  • Sardines in tomato sauce or olive oil, eaten alone or with any of the above
  • Cabbage and onions (fried together in olive oil spray, fucking delicious)
  • Chicken (usually roasted — buy rotisserie chicken if you’re pressed for time)
  • Hummus
  • Liver and onions (organ meats are the most nutritionally dense food, far more than any vegetable or fruit)
  • Greek yogurt (plain, eaten with a sprinkle of fresh lemon juice or just topped with high-quality cinnamon)
  • Sushi
  • Artichokes
  • Stuffed cabbage (not the sweet kind, which is gross, just meat and onions wrapped in cabbage and cooked in tomato juice)

Torque’sHeadBump

‎
‎
Forum Clout
If you cut calories drastically, when you inevitably plateau there will be no calories left to cut. (Working out harder will just make you hungrier.) But if you drop calories moderately and focus on getting enough protein and fiber (and limiting carbs and fat), you can drop the weight and keep it off.

I think the keys are preparation and automation. We always have certain things in the house that can be freshly prepared quickly, so there’s no need to eat convenient, fatty crap. For example:
  • Avocados (cut in half, salt, eat as a complete meal)
  • Eggs (hard boiled, scrambled, or otherwise prepared with minimal fat)
  • Cottage cheese (great on Wasa crisp breads or hyper-fiber bread)
  • Potatoes (Google “potato hack” if you want to go extreme on this one) — nothing like ho-made oven fries or a fat baked potato with cottage cheese
  • Sardines in tomato sauce or olive oil, eaten alone or with any of the above
  • Cabbage and onions (fried together in olive oil spray, fucking delicious)
  • Chicken (usually roasted — buy rotisserie chicken if you’re pressed for time)
  • Hummus
  • Liver and onions (organ meats are the most nutritionally dense food, far more than any vegetable or fruit)
  • Greek yogurt (plain, eaten with a sprinkle of fresh lemon juice or just topped with high-quality cinnamon)
  • Sushi
  • Artichokes
  • Stuffed cabbage (not the sweet kind, which is gross, just meat and onions wrapped in cabbage and cooked in tomato juice)
Where do nuts (esp. walnuts and hazelnuts) fit into this list?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Where do nuts (esp. walnuts and hazelnuts) fit into this list?
I eat them, preferably raw, but I don’t have to micromanage my diet to a crazy degree anymore because I’m on autopilot. I just don’t want to think about food too much, so the automation works for me. I’ll eat roasted, salted nuts without worrying about it, but I am careful not to go overboard on cashews and macadamias. You can buy a giant tub of them to get a bulk price and freeze them in individual Ziploc portions. That makes it harder to eat too many. (Nuts are best frozen anyway so they don’t go rancid.)

A buddy of mine is a bariatric surgeon and says obese people have so much ghrelin in their system that they’re literally always hungry. He said telling them “Just don’t eat” is like telling me not to chug a glass of water after a basketball game in 100 degree heat. Losing weight makes the ghrelin go down but it’s harder to get there because of the ghrelin, according to what I understood from him. It made me have more compassion for fat pieces of shit (except Pat).

Torque’sHeadBump

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I eat them, preferably raw, but I don’t have to micromanage my diet to a crazy degree anymore because I’m on autopilot. I just don’t want to think about food too much, so the automation works for me. I’ll eat roasted, salted nuts without worrying about it, but I am careful not to go overboard on cashews and macadamias. You can buy a giant tub of them to get a bulk price and freeze them in individual Ziploc portions. That makes it harder to eat too many. (Nuts are best frozen anyway so they don’t go rancid.)

A buddy of mine is a bariatric surgeon and says obese people have so much ghrelin in their system that they’re literally always hungry. He said telling them “Just don’t eat” is like telling me not to chug a glass of water after a basketball game in 100 degree heat. Losing weight makes the ghrelin go down but it’s harder to get there because of the ghrelin, according to what I understood from him. It made me have more compassion for fat pieces of shit (except Pat).
Sorry about that, I should’ve specified raw. Thanks, brothaman.

Pat must be full of ghrelin, holy shit.

G

I've been keeping it very simple the past 2 days.
Protein shakes, chicken, and fish. Might get rid of the chicken soon... replace it with more fish. I help myself to fruit whenever I need sugar.
Day 3 tomorrow... ANYONE CAN DO IT!

I also take a lawta pills and powders from my naturopath.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Meat, cheese, and eggs make up about 95% of my diet and I’m not a fat fuck I fluctuate around 185ish normally. Fuck I look like eating vegetables, I’m no rabbit.
I bet you spend all day on the wakowza! Did I fuck up Sibby’s line?

TomFromNawlins

‎
‎
Forum Clout

Jus’ ghrelin an’ fuckin’

Torque’sHeadBump

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Eat a lot of lean meat and fish, green vegetables, and fresh fruit. Drink water instead did fruit juice, soda, beer, etc. Drink your coffee or tea plain. Also have a big glass of water on hand before you start to eat and knock that thing back before you dig in.

Also (and most importantly): #chewthoroughly