Rebel Wilson VIOLENTLY RAPED by Sacha Baron Cohen

Oi Noi! Cohen's whole schtick sucked back when he was doing Ali G - which was a reality-TV-level retard version of the type of stuff the infinitely more talented Tracey Ullman was doing on her Fox show ten years earlier - and all his characters are thinly veiled biographies of his obvious pathetic sexual fantasies (homoerotic and full of fetish stuff - you can't tell me he isn't at least 'bi-sexual'). That said, any idiot can see Wilson being uncomfortably naked or shoving her finger in Cohen's ass would be consistent and funny within Cohen's comedic realm. Wilson's problem is she thinks she's Meryl Streep whereas she's actually Dom Delouise (there are so, so, so many similarities), Wilson's a derpy supermarket tabloid princess - she's not getting on the cover of US Vogue anytime soon. This is a win for Cohen whose supremely untalented whore-prostitute cum-dumpster wife Isla Fisher is also a mumble-mouthed Australian - I'm gonna guess Wilson bristled at the humiliations precisely because she knew Fisher - her equally untalented but slightly more physically attractive country-mate - would be in the shadows laughing at her humiliation, and in that regard Wilson would have been 100% correct.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Oi Noi! Cohen's whole schtick sucked back when he was doing Ali G - which was a reality-TV-level retard version of the type of stuff the infinitely more talented Tracey Ullman was doing on her Fox show ten years earlier - and all his characters are thinly veiled biographies of his obvious pathetic sexual fantasies (homoerotic and full of fetish stuff - you can't tell me he isn't at least 'bi-sexual'). That said, any idiot can see Wilson being uncomfortably naked or shoving her finger in Cohen's ass would be consistent and funny within Cohen's comedic realm. Wilson's problem is she thinks she's Meryl Streep whereas she's actually Dom Delouise (there are so, so, so many similarities), Wilson's a derpy supermarket tabloid princess - she's not getting on the cover of US Vogue anytime soon. This is a win for Cohen whose supremely untalented whore-prostitute cum-dumpster wife Isla Fisher is also a mumble-mouthed Australian - I'm gonna guess Wilson bristled at the humiliations precisely because she knew Fisher - her equally untalented but slightly more physically attractive country-mate - would be in the shadows laughing at her humiliation, and in that regard Wilson would have been 100% correct.
Lmao she IS Dom Deluise. That's actually perfect. Applies to Melissa McCarthy too.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
100% she got some idea in her head that she’s a “hot girl”. Bitch you got the little fame you did have for being hilariously FAT AND UGLY. Total misunderstanding of herself.

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
Screenshot_2024-03-27-20-53-17.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
She came onto Idris Elba at some ceremony. But yea all mudsharks are also gay but they're not attracted to black women in the least. They just see black dudes as dildos. There is no creature as abhorrent on this planet then white women.
You might be thinking of Lena Dunham and that mulatto NFL kid. D'Armello D'Shaquan Demetrius Othello D'Marcus Kayshawn Levetrius D'Quavius Jackson III