• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reasons Pat should move to Britain

G

He can still get a concussion. Those glasses are stout. The second part of your theory is fun… however glassing is also a common occurrence in Australia, where most white people are ethnically English, it’s pretty clear where said past time came from, England. The English use the crown as a claim they’re sophisticated. Historically they’re the most barbaric white ethnicity there is. No debate to that either.
The decline of the British empire is pretty much directly proportional to the demise of alcohol rations in the armed services. Rum rations for the Royal Navy, gin for the Army, all through the 17th, 18th and 19th century, to go with their bully beef and biscuits. Not a lot, just enough to keep them half pissed all the time. That was the secret.

"Here lads, let's sail across this ocean and find some darkies to run over and steal their stuff. We'll build em some railways and show them the ways of Christ. It'll be a fair exchange for their rubber and tea and gold and stuff. Let's go!"

You'd have to be drunk to think you could pull that off, but not drunk enough that you couldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Speaking of weird transatlantic breakfasts, is it just a Californian thing (because I've only come across it in California but more than a few times) or do other Americans put fruit on a hot breakfast plate. Like I've ordered bacon egg and hashbrowns and there's been a slice of fucking cantaloupe and a few strawberries on the plate. If I wanted a fruit salad, I'd have ordered one thank you.

BTW British Heinz baked beans are different from American ones - tomato sauce not a sweet molasses style one. I'm not the biggest fan of them for breakfast but they're different to what you're probably thinking of.
I like the Heinz Baked Beans sniff

Forum Clout
Speaking of weird transatlantic breakfasts, is it just a Californian thing (because I've only come across it in California but more than a few times) or do other Americans put fruit on a hot breakfast plate. Like I've ordered bacon egg and hashbrowns and there's been a slice of fucking cantaloupe and a few strawberries on the plate. If I wanted a fruit salad, I'd have ordered one thank you.

BTW British Heinz baked beans are different from American ones - tomato sauce not a sweet molasses style one. I'm not the biggest fan of them for breakfast but they're different to what you're probably thinking of.
I never see people do that

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout

As someone from California it's always been an option i.e. do you want toast, hashbrowns or fruit with that?