• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

reason 2/1,000,000 why Brinton J. Resto no longer works for Minc Law

Forum Clout
Why won't he just

1711762662845.png

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Do you guys want a short thread on Minc Law failing a different client (a female furry fursuit maker accused of zoophilia, racism, sexual assault, etc.) during the same time period? Then, Aaron Minc suing some other furry for an absurd reason (that involves pee)?

Doesn't have anything to do with Patrick, admittedly, but I already have the links and crap from a long time ago from when I was planning to anti-SLAPP file against Minc Law in my state if my 1st Amendment rights got horse-ex-barned.

Actually, forget it. It's not that hilarious and he'd probably just sue Boomia and inconvenience him.

Just know that he's an even bigger cunt than you think.

Last edited:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Do you guys want a short thread on Minc Law failing a different client (a female furry fursuit maker accused of zoophilia, racism, sexual assault, etc.) during the same time period? Then, Aaron Minc suing some other furry for an absurd reason (that involves pee)?

Doesn't have anything to do with Patrick, admittedly, but I already have the links and crap from a long time ago from when I was planning to anti-SLAPP file against Minc Law in my state if my 1st Amendment rights got horse-ex-barned.
of course, anything to help the SEO for Minc

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He also got a SuperSpeeder Misdemeanor in Georgia. Who speeds in Georgia. Stupid and fat idiot. Everyone on the planet knows Georgia is the one state you don’t fuck around in, dummy.

Well sorry Georgia but safe simply is not his speed.

LOL at the not guilty plea for the driving without insurance charge. Either you did or you didn't, dummy. There's no grey area.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

Actually, forget it. It's not that hilarious and he'd probably just sue Boomia and inconvenience him.

Just know that he's an even bigger cunt than you think.

We want it, we deserve it, we need it, we are waiting, child.