• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

reason 1/1,000,000 why Niki Robinson is a piece of shit

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Well Nicole had just been informed that she owed more than 11k. Yet she wrote a letter specifically stating that the check represents the "full satisfaction of the judgement"

... there's some contention about the law here. It might be the case that if you cash a check for less than the judgement you have "agreed" to the full amount. Even writing "under protest" or something on the check may not be enough.
The article you posted does a good job explaining the "accord and satisfaction" laws.

Under Wisconsin law:

For a debt to be settled completely under section (2) the following would need to be met:

(3)(b) claimant didn't try returning the insufficient funds within 90 days to avoid "accord and satisfaction"

(4) debtor has to prove claimant agreed to those conditions of the debt

But I'm just a simple Sandwich Artisan at Panera so that's my dumb interpretation of the law. Based on previous court precedence, her letter stating the debt is "fully satisfied" wouldn't hold up in court.

In 2002, a case regarding this law was ruled by the Wisconsin Court of Appeals. The defendant claimed that since check with "paid in full" was cashed, the plaintiff agreed that the debt was satisfied and had no grounds for the full payment. It's a bit more complicated of course, but the courts ruled in favor of the plaintiff.

Seems like the lawyer advising Niki gave her terrible advice. Call me crazy, but I don't think Pat and Niki hire competent lawyers.

Also it's Niki, not Nicole. Enjoy prison stlaker.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
The article you posted does a good job explaining the "accord and satisfaction" laws.

Under Wisconsin law:

For a debt to be settled completely under section (2) the following would need to be met:

(3)(b) claimant didn't try returning the insufficient funds within 90 days to avoid "accord and satisfaction"

(4) debtor has to prove claimant agreed to those conditions of the debt

But I'm just a simple Sandwich Artisan at Panera so that's my dumb interpretation of the law. Based on previous court precedence, her letter stating the debt is "fully satisfied" wouldn't hold up in court.

In 2002, a case regarding this law was ruled by the Wisconsin Court of Appeals. The defendant claimed that since check with "paid in full" was cashed, the plaintiff agreed that the debt was satisfied and had no grounds for the full payment. It's a bit more complicated of course, but the courts ruled in favor of the plaintiff.

Seems like the lawyer advising Niki gave her terrible advice. Call me crazy, but I don't think Pat and Niki hire competent lawyers.

Also it's Niki, not Nicole. Enjoy prison stlaker.
since the debt was in California originally its the california laws. If you read the same article its much more up in the air in California.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
When she married Patty she was very fat (that poor DeLorean) and now she is less fat so she probably met him while she was depressed.
Definitely, and likely still is 'depressed'. She lost a fuckton of weight since then and we all know they're not active or eat healthily as a couple. Medication for shit like ADD already suppresses appetite to a large degree, I'd imagine whatever shit she's on does the same.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Further proof Niki is an asshole - now we know it’s clear she wrote this nonsense
View attachment 191403
She is insufferable.

2b0d77bd5562536247713c1960988f59.jpg

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Not to elbow @quasi101 out as professor of logic at the Academy of Science . .

The Bhagavad Gita has an a priori heuristic with which one can assign the appropriate degree of fault based upon a supposition of an individuals mental state under which true malice can be determined.

"From passion comes confusion of mind, then loss of remembrance, the forgetting of duty. From this loss comes the ruin of reason, and the ruin of reason leads man to destruction."

It's clear that for reasons having to do with substance abuse, mental illness and a total lack of impulse control Patrick is in a constant state of confusion of mind and the results are clear.

On the other hand Niki does not obsessively reply to stalkers. While she may lack impulse control regarding her medication it's nothing like what Pat regularly exhibits. It can therefore be supposed that Niki is in control of her faculties and is making these immoral choices after having, however briefly, considered them. If she were to take the path of duty she would either cure his behavior with care that he likely never received or leave that task to others and pursue her duty elsewhere. There are more ways than one to be an unfaithful wife.

TLDR Morality-wise: Pat>Niki
In the intricate tapestry of life, the obese man and his drug addict wife stand as two polar opposites, navigating the labyrinth of existence with their intertwined destinies. The weight of his physical form mirrors the burden of her substance abuse, both lost in the murky waters of their own limitations and desires. Yet, in their seemingly divergent paths, they find a strange unity, a cosmic dance of dependence and indulgence that speaks to the fragile balance of power and weakness within us all. As they forge ahead in their chaotic odyssey, they unknowingly unravel the threads of truth and illusion, ultimately realizing that in the paradox of their connection lies the key to transcendence and liberation from the gravitational pull of their own shortcomings.

job-jordan.gif

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
She is insufferable.

2b0d77bd5562536247713c1960988f59.jpg
Yeah that sets a good precedent. So whats stopping me from emailing whoever shes emailing and claiming all good reviews on Pats books or her business are fake (without even explaining how they’re fake) and made in an effort to harass me. I should be able to get them taken down, right?

To use a zoomer word they are quite literally Karens. “I demand you take this review down” or what, babyboy? It’s like Patrick threatening the exterminator for having the gall to say he’s gonna bill him for a missed appointment.