• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Real Talk”, staring Patrick Sean Thomas

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If you hadn't failed as a father at the first hurdle and abandoned your daughter, you fat cunt, you'd know that one of your main drives as a parent is to try to ensure your kids have as much of an innocent childhood as possible. That's why we don't tell them Santa isn't real, why we don't show them videos of war crimes in Syria or Ukraine and why we don't start telling them about transexual sodomites when they turn 6. They're going to get disillusioned and corrupted eventually. Sadly it's almost inevitable. But part of a parent's responsibility (a word whose meaning you have no real concept of - a big reason why you're not a real man) is doing everything they can to prolong that from happening for as long as possible. There's no reason to talk to small children about sex of any kind, you fucking sick maniac.
I mean it's basic stuff to non retards There's a reason every kid I went to school with who had moved from California or some other hippie faggot area were always messed up. they were on the forefront of exposing kids to all this inappropriate shit. Though to be fair I found out recently from the one girl that she had been molested while her tonk mother wasn't paying enough attention

PeteRose

Forum Clout
E-tjiZMUcAQRajO
Let me be dead ass with you brother

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If you hadn't failed as a father at the first hurdle and abandoned your daughter, you fat cunt, you'd know that one of your main drives as a parent is to try to ensure your kids have as much of an innocent childhood as possible. That's why we don't tell them Santa isn't real, why we don't show them videos of war crimes in Syria or Ukraine and why we don't start telling them about transexual sodomites when they turn 6. They're going to get disillusioned and corrupted eventually. Sadly it's almost inevitable. But part of a parent's responsibility (a word whose meaning you have no real concept of - a big reason why you're not a real man) is doing everything they can to prolong that from happening for as long as possible. There's no reason to talk to small children about sex of any kind, you fucking sick maniac.
It’s absolutely insane that this isn’t just obviously common sense anymore. Even a disgrace like Pat should be able to put away his pathetic liberals vs. Nazis playset long enough to understand children don’t need to be exposed to things that will damage them needlessly and the longer you can keep that from happening the better.

Thank god he never got to destroy Annabelle or any other children.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
PDF link to the text of the bill.
3. A school district may not encourage classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in primary grade levels or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students.

So they can talk about it, they just have to keep it short and appropriate to children.

Is Pat really so worked up about that single sentence, or is he just desperately trying to get more likes from the NPCs?