• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real ass dude of the year

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This guy needs to register here already.
Toward the end of the video he said he's tried. Maybe @admin can get him posting/commenting powers on the main subs if we can reach out to him and get his username. I tried finding any kind of contact form on his site but cannot. Maybe someone else here knows his info and can reach out please?

Anyway, fantastic video and it pleases me I'm finally in a screenshot!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This guy needs to register here already.
I don't remember what the current registering question is, but last time i tried to make a new account for my phone I had no idea what it was referencing. I think it might've been more to do with the show than the sub. Feeding Nana was easy but the current one was weirder

G

I don't remember what the current registering question is, but last time i tried to make a new account for my phone I had no idea what it was referencing. I think it might've been more to do with the show than the sub. Feeding Nana was easy but the current one was weirder
Yeah it had something to do with that old opal and anthony show. Why the admin thinks this patrick tomlinson fansite has anything to do with some random radio show is beyond me.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Yeah it had something to do with that old opal and anthony show. Why the admin thinks this patrick tomlinson fansite has anything to do with some random radio show is beyond me.
Your comment got me right in the fucking ribs dude. Wasnt over the top. Its just a throw away comment from you. But i was crying laughing.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I appreciate the guy blasting this and God be with him (no B.S.) but we really need to get "The ONA Forums Story" in the hands of bigger channels, like Internet Historian or It's A Gundam or something.

It's a win for them, because all we have to do is hand over backlogs and DD that we've already archived, and they'll have at least 6-12 months of material to use for their channels. And it's all very, very funny on its own, so they don't even need to ramp it up with their own corny YouTube humor.