Ray's finest moment (IMO)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Everytime I skip a day here...

He’s no Peter Gabriel, but he’s ok.

:ray_gif:

Story of my life.

He really is a mediocre journeyman with a rich tenor/baritone but no discernible songwriting (money-making) skills.

I'm not going to fight you on that, as I can't say that I'm ever perfectly happy with my writing. What artist is? But I've been blessed to have great writing partners the last decade, like Jethro and Uwe. Plus I get to work with family, like my brother, and my friends, like Nir, who I've known for over twenty years. I will happily call myself mediocre if it means I get to enjoy what I do with people that I love.

I'm starting a Stiltskin tribute band called Shitskin. It's half musicianship and half drunkenly shitting myself on-stage. Just like the real thing.

I thought you were going to say it was a band of Indians singing our songs. If it's on par with "It's My Life", I'd even go see that.

Banging tune tbf
But let's be honest, anyone who was still a kid when it came out heard it here first

Back when adverts used to be mini movies

That Levi's advert will follow me to the fucking grave.

G

Everytime I skip a day here...

Story of my life.

I'm not going to fight you on that, as I can't say that I'm ever perfectly happy with my writing. What artist is? But I've been blessed to have great writing partners the last decade, like Jethro and Uwe. Plus I get to work with family, like my brother, and my friends, like Nir, who I've known for over twenty years. I will happily call myself mediocre if it means I get to enjoy what I do with people that I love.

I thought you were going to say it was a band of Indians singing our songs. If it's on par with "It's My Life", I'd even go see that.

You're a good egg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I’m a sucker for orchestral backed pieces. I like the guitar (the actual guitar you’re playing, it has a good tone), but the playing is limited and you could have done a lot more with that tobehonestwitya. Although, I’ll give you credit, sometimes less is better. Your voice sounds more like an impression, more than anything. See David Brent for that. Lyrics were shit but, that doesn’t really mean anything. Most people are terrible at lyrics. Noel Gallagher admitted his lyrics became shittier after every album and he admitted his lyrics were shit to begin with.

@UnPRePared Gotta give it to you, not the greatest song but, a lot better than most shit people listen to. That’s a review by a gay faggot.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
The Levis ad features a song not written by you, it was written specifically for Levis before the band Stiltskin was even together and which you were hired for rather than being a founder of, was recorded by the same person who wrote it playing all the instruments, and specifically excludes your contribution to it.

But it's a stlaker following YEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

UnPRePared

The Levis ad features a song not written by you, it was written specifically for Levis before the band Stiltskin was even together and which you were hired for rather than being a founder of, was recorded by the same person who wrote it playing all the instruments, and specifically excludes your contribution to it.

But it's a stlaker following YEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

I'm still associated with it regardless, no matter how often I corrected the record.

I just want it to LEAVE! AND NEVER RETURN!

UnPRePared

I love this music but does it bother you to have your hair in your eyes all the time? Guess you don’t have autism, eh @UnPRePared?

It can make it easier not to look people in the eye during interviews, I have to admit. I'm not a sunglasses guy, I find that to be a cunty rockstar stereotype, but the hair does the trick. Seriously, some ugly fucking people out there.

And no, I'm not naming names.