• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ratty wall register

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If it’s a college rental you keep it as a college rental, unless you bulldoze the place it’s never going to be nice. I can’t imagine buying a former college rental as my home, I guess “frat Pat” is to cope with being a 41 year old man living in a home that has dried up keg beer deep into the foundation.
I went to a private university and most of the off campus student rentals are fucking eyesores. Couldn’t imagine living in them. I didn’t even live in them then lol.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Screenshot_11.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I went to a private university and most of the off campus student rentals are fucking eyesores. Couldn’t imagine living in them. I didn’t even live in them then lol.
I live near a major university and the college rental homes will forever be that. There’s no point in putting any real money into renovations because it will always be a college area.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I live near a major university and the college rental homes will forever be that. There’s no point in putting any real money into renovations because it will always be a college area.
Yeah pretty much. Those houses are good for drinking, smoking dope and vomiting in. That’s about it.