• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ratty wall register

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
j0CIB3M.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No wonder why its such a shithole
u4UyC0H.png
If it’s a college rental you keep it as a college rental, unless you bulldoze the place it’s never going to be nice. I can’t imagine buying a former college rental as my home, I guess “frat Pat” is to cope with being a 41 year old man living in a home that has dried up keg beer deep into the foundation.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Patrick bought a college flophouse for his "forever home." No wonder the floorboards are drenched in piss.
Flophouse for 30 years, his reliable "family transportation" has 165k+ miles on it, Niki has to have same amount miles, I guess thats the way six figure successful authors live

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If it’s a college rental you keep it as a college rental, unless you bulldoze the place it’s never going to be nice. I can’t imagine buying a former college rental as my home, I guess “frat Pat” is to cope with being a 41 year old man living in a home that has dried up keg beer deep into the foundation.
He thought he was gonna be the cool landlord. Get invited to all the parties cause he was so “chill” with the bros. Maybe score some college pussy cause everyone liked him so much. Instead they just fuck with his shit way before we ever met him. No one that isn’t a pedophile likes him, including his parents and mother in law.

P

potatopeeler63

He thought he was gonna be the cool landlord. Get invited to all the parties cause he was so “chill” with the bros. Maybe score some college pussy cause everyone liked him so much. Instead they just fuck with his shit way before we ever met him. No one that isn’t a pedophile likes him, including his parents and mother in law.
Like when they drew the dick on the dust of his v6 mustang and he blamed it on being jealous of a 6 figure author
Too lazy to find the tweet, it was pre norm 11 i think

Forum Clout
Instead he has to specifically state in the lease that no, you cannot pay your rent in Marlboro Miles

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think you’re onto something here, he never got to have a “college” experience which is why in his adult life after getting divorced he pretended to start liking sports and manly stuff like lifting weights, wearing hats backwards, and hanging out at bars all week. In his mind he’s the cool local tough guy chilling with the bros (the bar staff) with his bottle opener flip flops. The fact that he bought a pair of bottle opener flip flops in his 40s really explains a lot. I bet every time he goes to hooligans alone he thinks this is going to be the night he picks up some college slut but just ends up sitting alone in silence being avoided.