• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rap is pop music.

Monk

Forum Clout
Are you guys saying you don't like watching bugeyed niggers pretend to hear white music for the first time :image_4848:

Those videos are such a guilty pleasure of mine. To me, they just reinforce how universal great music is. The best are the ones with black chicks reacting to classic rock love songs. Hilarious watching Eric Clapton absolutely melting a bitch singing Wonderful Tonight.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Niggers aren’t good at music or really much of anything. I always thought it was funny how nog apologists (see: kikes) would point to white rock music as an example of white appropriation of black culture when blues music itself was appropriated (see: stolen) from white Appalachian folk music and negro spirituals which were appropriated from southern Baptist hymns.

Nice not having an actual culture, stupid.

Nice beefers.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Those videos are such a guilty pleasure of mine. To me, they just reinforce how universal great music is. The best are the ones with black chicks reacting to classic rock love songs. Hilarious watching Eric Clapton absolutely melting a bitch singing Wonderful Tonight.

giphy (4).gif

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout

I want to see a reaction video of them watching Eric demanding the darkies be sent back to Africa

G

Nice hot take from 1998, stupid...

rap timeline:

1970s-1990: goofy rhymy hippity-hoppity shit

1990-1996: ooo scary nigger with bouncy cars and ponytails and other hairstyles meant for African matriarchs (cornrows etc)

1997-present: mainstream aka POPULAR