• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rap is pop music.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I really can't believe it's still a genre that's as popular as it is.

I remember when I first heard auto tune being used on every track almost 20 years ago and thought it was a trend that'll pass. Turns out it's the only thing they use now.

It's exhausting. You seems like you can't ask someone under the age of 35 to "put some music on" without them playing some complete garbage rapper that's mumbling over auto tune.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Niggers aren’t good at music or really much of anything. I always thought it was funny how nog apologists (see: kikes) would point to white rock music as an example of white appropriation of black culture when blues music itself was appropriated (see: stolen) from white Appalachian folk music and negro spirituals which were appropriated from southern Baptist hymns.

Nice not having an actual culture, stupid.

Forum Clout
music is designed now to get women to impulse buy the same song with a different title/artist over and over again on itunes.
Yeah, it exists to be the soundtrack for retarded Instagram/TikTok videos where they jiggle their ass flab and "hand dance". Meme music, with no lasting value. There's no rebellion, angst, or artistic merit to any of it anymore. I like those gay "reaction" videos on YouTube where some hapless zoomer faggot hears some old Zeppelin tune and loses their mind over the idea of musicians playing instruments and singing songs.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Yeah, it exists to be the soundtrack for retarded Instagram/TikTok videos where they jiggle their ass flab and "hand dance". Meme music, with no lasting value. There's no rebellion, angst, or artistic merit to any of it anymore. I like those gay "reaction" videos on YouTube where some hapless zoomer faggot hears some old Zeppelin tune and loses their mind over the idea of musicians playing instruments and singing songs.
The reaction shit makes me angry and stay angry-- I absolutely loathe it. Especially when it comes to niggers and rock/metal reaction videos. It's funny that this is probably one of Tool's worse songs and these retards are "blown away." Are ya?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
There were many people in my generation who thought Avril Lavigne was punk. The radio is for families. Families ruin entertainment.
She's very punk

Avril-Lavigne-and-Tyga-leaving-Kyrie-Irvings-birthday-party-032323-1-d048633024d94da49488b46c7...jpg

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
The reaction shit makes me angry and stay angry-- I absolutely loathe it. Especially when it comes to niggers and rock/metal reaction videos. It's funny that this is probably one of Tool's worse songs and these retards are "blown away." Are ya?

"TOOL FANS BEING BORN" lmao faggot Tool fans with low self esteem being grifted by blacks pretending to like their gay music. This genre of racial humiliation is like guaranteed basic income for any nig who can sit through boomer rock while faking "im feeling this" faces :image_9247:.

All popular genres have been swallowed into pop since the early 21st century. Popular rock, r&b, country, etc is now so over processed, quantized to grid, & dumbed down to the lowest zoomer/female brain comprehension level that it's all got the same plastic sheen to it.

I was at a sub-Aria restaurant & they started blasting that "WHOOOA OHHH. OH OH OH, WHOAAA OOHH!!!" fucking faggot white girl shit that's in every pop song & loved by celery stalk headed zoomers. I wanted to smash a frying pan over the staffs heads Brother Joe style. I'd rather listen to Joe drum on a feeding back microphone thinking he's Phil Collins than hear anymore fucking white girl ukelele bullshit.

Forum Clout

That's what I enjoy about them, the total cluelessness. I especially like the hysterical black guys who rip off their headphones and start spazzing out, screaming and flailing around because they heard a drum roll.

This one is my favorite one, with the Christians getting all outraged by a 40 year old song.

G

I really can't believe it's still a genre that's as popular as it is.

I remember when I first heard auto tune being used on every track almost 20 years ago and thought it was a trend that'll pass. Turns out it's the only thing they use now.

It's exhausting. You seems like you can't ask someone under the age of 35 to "put some music on" without them playing some complete garbage rapper that's mumbling over auto tune.
Art, you’re like the grumpy old man of OnA Off Topic and I’m not complaining.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrnDTsqI6a5/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=[/URL]