• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rap is moronic

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I like at least 4 black artists so FACE!
I like older rap but I’ll honest my favorite is a white guy (not Eminem-just retire already, stupid). Just because I’m white and I grew up in the suburbs. Mobb Deep and Jadakiss made awesome music but it’s not relatable to me on any level. I don’t listen to music on my own at all anymore. It’s annoying.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I like older rap but I’ll honest my favorite is a white guy (not Eminem-just retire already, stupid). Just because I’m white and I grew up in the suburbs. Mobb Deep and Jadakiss made awesome music but it’s not relatable to me on any level. I don’t listen to music on my own at all anymore. It’s annoying.
Oh I should have clarified that none of them are rappers.

G

I made a thread about this the other day. It's so bad now.

I used to love rap up until the mid to late 2000s. Auto tune came in and really made me dislike it more and more. It's an overplayed genre that's so mainstream it's in the level of pop music. I walked into a 7-11 at 3 in the afternoon to grab some peanut m&ms and they're playing rap music in the store. Behind the counter, a fat white trash cunt who fits the description you're imagining.
I've noticed that too, it was right around that same era. I grew up around mostly white people, and it was weird how all of the dumb white girls started blaring rap music. Now it's fucking everywhere. There's a bit of rap I like, but I can't imagine listening to these modern, untalented lean addicts drone on for hours.