• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rap is moronic

G

I liked lil wayne in highschool sniff

A millie a millie a millie a millie a millie a millie

…Life was much easier before discovering /pol/ a decade ago. I’m cumia tier now

…MFN!!!!!!!!! OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!
THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY!!!!!
[SIZE=9px]Bites hand, loses gun, arrested for dv[/SIZE]
:image_9247::image_9253:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I made a thread about this the other day. It's so bad now.

I used to love rap up until the mid to late 2000s. Auto tune came in and really made me dislike it more and more. It's an overplayed genre that's so mainstream it's in the level of pop music. I walked into a 7-11 at 3 in the afternoon to grab some peanut m&ms and they're playing rap music in the store. Behind the counter, a fat white trash cunt who fits the description you're imagining.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I would say current mainstream rap is moronic, used to be good but it lately it all sounds the same - not to sound like a boomer but lately it seems to all be the same simple drum machine beat in 4/4 time with the rappers all fucked up and mumbling. I was talking to a friend recently how for a short time - right before Dr Dre / Snoop / Nas / 2Pac / Biggie hit rap was going in a real mainstream kid friendly direction that would have died out due to being seen as corny. You had Fresh Prince, Kid N Play, McHammer, Kris’s Kross, Vanilla Ice, etc. I remember MC Hammer even had his own Saturday morning cartoon show!

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I would say current mainstream rap is moronic, used to be good but it lately it all sounds the same - not to sound like a boomer but lately it seems to all be the same simple drum machine beat in 4/4 time with the rappers all fucked up and mumbling. I was talking to a friend recently how for a short time - right before Dr Dre / Snoop / Nas / 2Pac / Biggie hit rap was going in a real mainstream kid friendly direction that would have died out due to being seen as corny. You had Fresh Prince, Kid N Play, McHammer, Kris’s Kross, Vanilla Ice, etc. I remember MC Hammer even had his own Saturday morning cartoon show!
No joke, Hammer was pretty gangster. Probably more gangster than some of those other fags.

16458091521236.jpg