• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Radio icon Howard Stern had some blunt words for people who are refusing to get vaccinated

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
What I’ve gathered over the years, is that if you’re a stern fan, you didn’t like him anymore anyways. Much like how if you’re an OnA fan and you don’t think everyone involved is a faggot who should die, you’re not really a fan. These people are all faggots. In the end, all’s you gots is family. A pint of blood costs more than a gallon of gold. Very allegorical.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I'm on the side of pro choice and pro letting the people unvaccinated have to deal with it themselves if they think they know best. For some it will make zero difference for some they'll die a grim death knowing they fucked themselves over and that makes me smile.
index.jpeg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
He enjoyed disrupting the 'establishment' in the 90s when it was perceived as under the control of Christian conservative stodgy types. Which whatever, I don't care. I think a lot of us whites were there with him. Just turns out we were wrong.

Now the establishment is Biden's Jewish cabinet and the complete ADL lockdown over social media and youtube. Now, it's his people who are the establishment. And what does he do? It may take decades for the evidence to amass, but here we are. He's not a rebel, he's not fighting "the system." He is the system. He's one thing first, last and always.

He's a Jew.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
He's a Jew.
I was in high school when I first found out about Howard Stern. It was from his syndicated TV show. Eventually I found out about the FCC fines and all that. He would talk about free speech and I was all about it.

He fought the system via free speech for years.

One day, though, I heard an interview with him where he flat out said he didn't care about free speech in general, just HIS free speech and his ability to do his radio show and thus make a living.

He even sold himself as a half-Jew. Which was a lie.

Because that's what the Jew does.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
I was in high school when I first found out about Howard Stern. It was from his syndicated TV show. Eventually I found out about the FCC fines and all that. He would talk about free speech and I was all about it.

One day, though, I heard an interview with him where he flat out said he didn't care about free speech in general, just HIS free speech and his ability to do his radio show and thus make a living.

exactly. I mean I couldn't give a better example. This is how they operate, and you don't need outdated cornball nazi material to make the case. (Which I used to brush =off as simplistic low iq white trash, as I was conditioned to.)

It's stuff you experienced in your own life that you can see right now before your eyes.

Forum Clout

That was his interview with Hannity when he asked Stern about the gag order he put on O&A when they were both on CBS.

Someone later got revenge on Mel Karzistan by stealing $10,000 in cash out of his closet though.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
exactly. I mean I couldn't give a better example. This is how they operate, and you don't need outdated cornball nazi material to make the case. (Which I used to brush =off as simplistic low iq white trash, as I was conditioned to.)

It's stuff you experienced in your own life that you can see right now before your eyes.
The problem is that these examples don't amount to anything to most people. So what, Howard Stern. Washed up shock jock. Who gives a fuck.

All of these individual things add up, and then you transfer them to shit that matters like Central Reserve Banking, and it's fucking mind-blowing.

But to people who don't know, you sound like a racist anti-semite.

Sigh. It's a tough one man.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Sigh. It's a tough one man.
Genuinely.

Someone else said here something about youtube comments calling them out in massive numbers on front page tier videos to the point it's ridiculous. It's not viable to pretend it's white trash jackboot shaved head Neon Nazis talking about this stuff anymore. Qui, je vous demande

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
It's all so tiresome. I would at least listen if I thought these people were being genuine, but it's just about their rampant consumerism. Just be honest and say you want me to inject experimental junk and possibly die so you can go to concerts and eat at shitty Chinese buffets.

Stop pretending like you give a shit about anyone else. The same people in the vaxx cult are the ones who support abortion, also. So, you should get to keep your bodily autonomy when you want to flush your kid down the toilet but I don't get to keep mine because you worked yourself into a panic over a flu virus? Fuck yourself.

I sure told them!

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
"Stop clogging the hospitals"

Is that what's happening? It's just the un-vaccinated clogging the hospitals?

The fawkin Virus spread so quickly around the world which meant so many had come in contact with it, but yet the majority of these people were asymptomatic. All of this happened before the Covid testing was available. If the "Covid spreads like crazy" theory is true (I do believe this part) then that necessitates that it's mostly harmless and doesn't even kill the majority of the elderly.

Then again, this is Stern in 2021 and he doesn't say anything against the grain. Guy's worth like a billion and he's as irrelevant as any fucking idiot on the internet. He's in Hell right now: he has all the money he wanted, and nobody cares about what he has to say any more.
colds=bad