• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Racist Patrick S. Tomlinson reignites his campaign of hatred against black comedian Dave Chapelle

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He takes a break from his psychotic meltdown to tweet this:

24.png

'One of the saddest things I've ever seen'. You've never seen your daughter, and she's happy about that.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Did Dave Chappelle start his life in a poor neighborhood? I don't know but I get he impression that Pat doesn't either. He likely assumed he's black so therefore raised in poverty.
I remember hearing some older comic talk about seeing one of his first acts when Chappelle was a teenager. It was a joke about Alf, and if Alf was around his neighborhood you'd be seeing some nigga walking around in an Alf-skin coat (not bad). So he may have grown up in the hood

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
I remember hearing some older comic talk about seeing one of his first acts when Chappelle was a teenager. It was a joke about Alf, and if Alf was around his neighborhood you'd be seeing some nigga walking around in an Alf-skin coat (not bad). So he may have grown up in the hood
I never saw a black comic who didn't say they were raised in a hood.

After checking his Wikipedia I find further reason to believe this is all a simulation. His mother worked for the person Patrice O'Neal was named after.
His mother, Yvonne Seon (née Reed, formerly Chappelle),[14] worked for Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba,[15] is a Unitarian Universalist minister,[16] and has been a professor and university administrator at several institutions including Wright State University and Prince George's Community College.[17]

Turns out both his parents taught at universities. Doesn't sound like they were particularly poor.
Chappelle’s childhood was split between Silver Spring, Maryland, where his mother taught at various local colleges and universities, and Yellow Springs, Ohio, where his father taught at Antioch University. He started performing stand-up comedy in the Washington area at age 14, and, after graduating from the distinguished Duke Ellington School of the Arts in Washington in 1991, he moved to New York City to pursue comedy full-time.
Maybe Patrick and Dave used to talk about their childhoods at all those Milwaukee standup events where they would discuss Louis CK being a rapist.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout

After checking his Wikipedia I find further reason to believe this is all a simulation. His mother worked for the person Patrice O'Neal was named after.

Turns out both his parents taught at universities. Doesn't sound like they were particularly poor.
Chappelle was fawkin eating his lunch out of a cement bag on campus

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Maybe Patrick and Dave used to talk about their childhoods at all those Milwaukee standup events where they would discuss Louis CK being a rapist.
Dave’s mom is half white so most likely wasn’t giving blowjobs for crack.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.britannica.com/biography/Dave-Chappelle[/URL]

Or...comedy is not this 'organic' grassroots thing based on rising to the top on merit?

Alot more likely its all think tanks, academics, etc figuring out Humor is the best way to socially engineer...and then relegating their 'funnier' or more charismatic kids to fulfil this role?

It would explain why Brian Callen, Chris D'elia, and many many other 'comics' all have influential dads in powerful positions.

Even the supposedly blue collar Cumias were clearly a 'showbiz' family from the get go.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Affordable housing is the reason Pats hovel didnt shoot up in value during the pandemic. Someone did the research and went up a few grand where many places shot up tens of thousands in value. Dave moved out of NY to rural ohio for a reason. He doesnt what them to bring the hood back to him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
what bothers me about the "not in my blackyard" thing is that this is a rich celebrity doing rich people things, no need to bring race into it at all. literally he just sees people as a color.
Id be just as worried about the methed out white folks moving into those. Probably even more worried than blacks. Heroin/meth is running wild right now in these rural communities and these white folks are super crazy.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Doesn’t his wife keep letting that element in?
Pat casually claimed to a Reddit Rascal not so long ago that they haven't had tenants for a while. Could be because of the shoddy wiring and extremely dangerous living conditions he provided as a slumlord but it could just as easily be because they were sick of niggers walking around their home between sessions blowing out Niki's stankbox.