• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

racism at work incident today...

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You can’t fire someone for being a diabetic.
Same guy(young kid) just took advantage of the ADA and went to a 30 program where your employer cant fire you for taking 30 days to go to rehab because of discrimination and he got approved to come back to work after the program on Suboxone. No need to tell you, fent cuts right through Suboxne so he was still using. Sucks cuz he was actually a really good worker for a 18/19 yr old kid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Same guy(young kid) just took advantage of the ADA and went to a 30 program where your employer cant fire you for taking 30 days to go to rehab because of discrimination and he got approved to come back to work after the program on Suboxone. No need to tell you, fent cuts right through Suboxne so he was still using. Sucks cuz he was actually a really good worker for a 18/19 yr old kid.
If you fail a piss test at most employers they have to offer you an out patient rehab program and can’t fire you if you complete it.

Phish

Forum Clout
If you fail a piss test at most employers they have to offer you an out patient rehab program and can’t fire you if you complete it.
I think here in VA if you fail a rando youre fucked (up to their discretion but 99% of the time you’re fired), but if you request 30 days before you fail a rando they have to honor it upon proof its for rehab. It was a huge deal that they could not discriminate against this kid when he returned. They couldnt DT more than any other random employee and they RARELY DT at my company cuz they know theyre going to lose 90% of the staff because weed is decriminalized and Delta 8+10 is everywhere. Both are still forbidden through company policy because HQ is out of state.

G

I think here in VA if you fail a rando youre fucked (up to their discretion but 99% of the time you’re fired), but if you request 30 days before you fail a rando they have to honor it upon proof its for rehab. It was a huge deal that they could not discriminate against this kid when he returned. They couldnt DT more than any other random employee and they RARELY DT at my company cuz they know theyre going to lose 90% of the staff because weed is decriminalized and Delta 8+10 is everywhere. Both are still “forbidden” through company policy because HQ is out of state.
If we did drug tests and fired everyone who popped positive at my work, I would end up working there with just me our secretary, and maybe one other guy.

Phish

Forum Clout
If we did drug tests and fired everyone who popped positive at my work, I would end up working there with just me our secretary, and maybe one other guy.
Most Project Managers realize this and tell HR its not necessary most of the time but there ARE power plants that require proof of a clean sample within “x” amount of days before you can enter the facility. I call out sick everytime i hear were going there.

G

Most Project Managers realize this and tell HR its not necessary most of the time but there ARE power plants that require proof of a clean sample within “x” amount of days before you can enter the facility. I call out sick everytime i hear were going there.
I'm 99% sure that most of my guys are on meth or some other kind of stimulant. Even if we cared to drug test, it would seriously fuck us over.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
then its a yuuuge risk.
it's worth the risk

the only problem with owning your own company is dealing with municipalities and all the paper work for things like "certificates of uses"

Just be a bartender or be a bartender......sell drugs...clean pools like Johnny from that overrated cobra kai show

G

Imagine living off of gibs. Yuck. Owning your own company is the only way to “win” and even then its a yuuuge risk.

At my work I'm the guy who gets handed the phone when they ask to speak to a manager, when someone has a complaint, when something goes wrong, when the cops call, when clients call, and pretty much all the other awful shit that no one else wants to do. I'm also the scheduling, hiring, and HR department.

And I don't even really own my own business I just have a piece at the job I work because I loaned my pittance of an inheritance to a friend.

G

At my work I'm the guy who gets handed the phone when they ask to speak to a manager, when someone has a complaint, when something goes wrong, when the cops call, when clients call, and pretty much all the other awful shit that no one else wants to do. I'm also the scheduling, hiring, and HR department.

And I don't even really own my own business I just have a piece at the job I work because I loaned my pittance of an inheritance to a friend.

Update on that Asian whore of a secretary, please!

Phish

Forum Clout

Ooof i hope all works out for you in the end. Sounds like a big risk you took. In the end, usually all works out somehow. Im taking some of that @Patreeky positivity and spreading like the virus.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

shit mang if i loan some co worker 50 bucks that would be all i think about all day

G

Update on that Asian whore of a secretary, please!
She was acting flirty with everyone in the office because she went through his phone and found out he was on tinder. They had a blow up fight and that was the last I heard about it because I haven't asked him about it and he hasn't offered any information. They seem to be all right though. She's dressing conservatively again and that's kind of a bummer.

Ooof i hope all works out for you in the end. Sounds like a big risk you took. In the end, usually all works out somehow. Im taking some of that @Patreeky positivity and spreading like the virus.
I just look at it as I loaned my friend money and in exchange I get to work a job where I barely have to "work" and I really like doing it.

shit mang if i loan some co worker 50 bucks that would be all i think about all day
Nah if one of the employees needs money I just give it to them out of the petty cash lol

G

Im taking some of that @Patreeky positivity and spreading like the virus.

YAAAAY!

07C94580-357A-4FEE-B875-031354A0FCD8.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think here in VA if you fail a rando youre fucked (up to their discretion but 99% of the time you’re fired), but if you request 30 days before you fail a rando they have to honor it upon proof its for rehab. It was a huge deal that they could not discriminate against this kid when he returned. They couldnt DT more than any other random employee and they RARELY DT at my company cuz they know theyre going to lose 90% of the staff because weed is decriminalized and Delta 8+10 is everywhere. Both are still forbidden through company policy because HQ is out of state.
My old company’s policy in NY was if you failed one after getting hurt or being fucked up at work you could get fired or do an outpatient thing. Then they could drug test you whenever for a few years. One dude blew over a .2 at work and just said “fuck it, fire me.”