• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

racism at work incident today...

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
So, surprisingly it wasn't me.

But maybe unsurprising, it was a nig and two Hispanics.

So I had to talk to my boss this morning over a work issue and a personnel matter. I had to wait over 40 fucking minutes for him to talk to this nig about not being racist at work. Like that even has to be pointed out? I guess the black has been telling the "Mexicans" that he is more of a minority than they are.

I guess it got to the point they had to call security and "up channel" to the district office. I could hear the black however, from under the door saying "yo, man, it ain't a big deal, yo" and the common "yo dawg, if it was an issue, why couldn't they be men and say it bothered them"?

The nig is 40 years old, and the spics are like 19 lol. my boss clearly wasn't prepared to deal with it, I would have fired him honestly.

Oh yea, I had to wait 40 minutes to request a date off to see Hank Williams Jr. Fuck Racism... right?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Someone got caught with a needle in his pocket today. Retard let his boss borrow his jacket cuz they were working outside mad early this morning and he was gonna put it in the truck while boss was cold. Same week he said hes been too tired to drive in the morning. Needless to say, hes a goner.

G

Needless to say

1675907627350.png

Forum Clout
I got called up to my departments HR rep (50 year old black woman) because a cunt who works in the lab ( 50 plus year old, fat white woman) overheard one guy on my crew tell another guy on my crew ( both are mid 20s black guys) " thanks nigga" while they were doing something. She immediately ran up to HR and filed a complaint because she was offended. When told the situation and asked how I would handle it I replied that I would talk to them if ordered too but that I didn't see anything wrong with how they communicate with each other and it would be racist for me ( a white dude) to tell 2 black guys how to talk to each other especially during black history month which made the HR rep laugh. Unfortunately no one else laughed so tomorrow the 2 black guys, our HR rep and myself have to take a 3 hour diversity and inclusiveness class tomorrow. All because of an old fat white cunt.

G

I got called up to my departments HR rep (50 year old black woman) because a cunt who works in the lab ( 50 plus year old, fat white woman) overheard one guy on my crew tell another guy on my crew ( both are mid 20s black guys) " thanks nigga" while they were doing something. She immediately ran up to HR and filed a complaint because she was offended. When told the situation and asked how I would handle it I replied that I would talk to them if ordered too but that I didn't see anything wrong with how they communicate with each other and it would be racist for me ( a white dude) to tell 2 black guys how to talk to each other especially during black history month which made the HR rep laugh. Unfortunately no one else laughed so tomorrow the 2 black guys, our HR rep and myself have to take a 3 hour diversity and inclusiveness class tomorrow. All because of an old fat white cunt.

Just reading this makes me want to go to her desk, call her a fat cunt rat snitch and other verbal abuse till she cries and/or has a panic attack, spit on her face and possibly bitchslap her
You’re a better man than me, fat little piggy.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
please give an update here once it's over

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Someone got caught with a needle in his pocket today. Retard let his boss borrow his jacket cuz they were working outside mad early this morning and he was gonna put it in the truck while boss was cold. Same week he said hes been too tired to drive in the morning. Needless to say, hes a goner.
You can’t fire someone for being a diabetic.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
This shit will be the death of your country

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

I really don't understand this culture of running and telling HR about every little thing like you're back at school.

In my mind, HR are there for hiring and firing and payroll. But some people are convinced that HR are like Reddit jannies who have nothing to do but listen to your petty moans. It's bizarre.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Remember to raise your hand at the end of the course and tell them you are not racist anymore

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Thank you Jesus S. Tomlinson for giving me a job where I can say nigger with a hard r and nobody cares.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I would tell the blacks they should gang rape her in retaliation