• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Racial Rick on rearing kids

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kids seem to pick up racism pretty good on their own.
They love to use the threat of racism for everything because it’s something you can’t physically see. It’s an invisible boogie man which is why far left liberals are so obsessed with it, they want everything to see how progressive they are. It’s like how idiots blame everything bad in their life on “white supremacy” even though their problems are results of their own actions.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
God I hate this shit. if you don't want to teach CRT to your kids, it means you want any mention of racism removed from the curriculum or some shit. And then they play the shell game where whatever it is you think CRT is, that's not it, without ever defining it. Just dishonest pieces of shit.

G

Of all the things that infuriate me, his opinions on raising children are at the top. Shut the fuck up faggot. If you want to engage in social and other experiments with children, use your own.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The Latino community sees the word “Latinx” as bullshit and a slap in the face to their culture.
Because it is. It's an imposition by upper middle class foreigners who are too fucking arrogant and stupid to understand that most languages in the world are heavily gendered and no one has a problem with that. Good luck speaking conversational Spanish without gendered pronouns, adjectives and articles, people won't understand what the fuck you're trying to say.

It's doubly retarded because there already is a genderless way to refer to Latinos with 'Latin Americans' and 'Hispanics', but wokies have to try and forcibly Frankenstein another culture to fit their totalitarian religion.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
"Your child might be gay, so we need to talk to them about dicks and asses as much as possible. Before Elementary school, even."

Why not let them be kids and they can naturally develop how they're supposed to be without some batshit child grooming teacher perverting their lives and minds? Rick is a symptom of an Establishment that would gladly fuck the most vulnerable in society (publically) if they could get it normalized enough. You're a cunt and a pervert, Patrick, and I wouldn't be surprised if your neighbors had some harsh words for you if they ever found out about what you've advocated for.

I got a bit idea, can I propose something to somebody with secret forum access? Mr. Boykin, Ms. Maxheinie?

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
I'm raising my kids to learn that Star Wars is for faggots, Star Trek is for faggots, and that liking capeshit will get you beaten like a rented mule.