• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Racial Rick on rearing kids

G

racist-rick.png

rr2.png

Attachments

• rr2.png
    rr2.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Carol, comment? I can’t imagine someone not teaching you about being gay made you ashamed. I can understand over bearing religious parents making it hard, but simply not talking about it? Fucking fat pig needs to shut the fuck up about things he has 0 experience in.

G

I want my children away from disgusting black people and pedophile transgender pieces of shit.

Thank god Annabelle is with normal fucking people.
I don't want to teach my kids about racism when they're 3 because it seems like a lot of work. Explaining the bell curve and LBJ's welfare state would take a month alone. Throw in the failure of Africa to invent the wheel and it's a real chore. Took me years to obtain my associates degree in niggerology.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
I don't want to teach my kids about racism when they're 3 because it seems like a lot of work. Explaining the bell curve and LBJ's welfare state would take a month alone. Throw in the failure of Africa to invent the wheel and it's a real chore. Took me years to obtain my associates degree in niggerology.
oh my grandma taught me all that shit before I was 3

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Wow, shocking. A member of the SFWA who couldn't be bothered to raise his own child insists on instructing actual parents on how to raise their own - to the surprise of no one, it includes liberal doses of aberrant sexuality.

Pat, you have about as much business or right pontificating or bloviating about parenthood as you do portion control. Raise your own daughter before you say a fucking peep about anyone else.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Wow, shocking. A member of the SFWA who couldn't be bothered to raise his own child insists on instructing actual parents on how to raise their own - to the surprise of no one, it includes liberal doses of aberrant sexuality.

Pat, you have about as much business or right pontificating or bloviating about parenthood as you do portion control. Raise your own daughter before you say a fucking peep about anyone else.
Once Patrick loses his home, his wife, his twitter, and his hooligans access, he will deserve the most important “how’s that feel fucker” of all time.