• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quick question on Rona experience

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
just try to overdose on vitamin D supplements

I've been sleeping in hotel rooms/driving for 7+ hours with people who tested positive days later, and I've stayed completely healthy, hell i might have "had it".
I don't get that stupid flu cause I take a some 2000IU of vitamin D every now and then and get a shit ton of UVB thru one of these to treat psoriasis
UV-breakdown-mobile_ClearLink.jpg

G

just try to overdose on vitamin D supplements

I've been sleeping in hotel rooms/driving for 7+ hours with people who tested positive days later, and I've stayed completely healthy, hell i might have "had it".
I don't get that stupid flu cause I take a some 2000IU of vitamin D every now and then and get a shit ton of UVB thru one of these to treat psoriasis
UV-breakdown-mobile_ClearLink.jpg
We started vitamin C and D on the 4th when we first thought we might be positive.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
So my two sons and I got the rona results, we're positive, it's my second positive, the first one I was barely sick, this one has been worse, mostly no energy. Has anybody else had 2 positives? Mine was March and now. Just curious.
I got it April of last year. Felt "off" one morning, and wound up leaving work around 3 due to how run down and tired I felt. Went to bed around 6 that evening, and after a night of chills and sweating, didn't actually get out of bed until around 11 the following morning with a mild cough I would equate to someone shoving razor blades though my chest for the first day, then just had a very mild chest cough for about another week. Wife had similar symptoms starting two days later. My son had even milder symptoms about a week later with the only difference being he was a lot more congested, which only lasted 3 days and he was actually better quicker than my wife and I.

We all wound up getting sick again about a month ago after going on vacation in a crowded area, but we all tested negative.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this whole thing is horseshit. All of it, the whole entire thing. You're either in the majority where almost nobody you know has had any adverse effects from Covid, or you're a Karen who's had almost all of their dearest friends and closest family members die of it. There's no in between in my personal experience, and it stinks on ice.

G

I got it April of last year. Felt "off" one morning, and wound up leaving work around 3 due to how run down and tired I felt. Went to bed around 6 that evening, and after a night of chills and sweating, didn't actually get out of bed until around 11 the following morning with a mild cough I would equate to someone shoving razor blades though my chest for the first day, then just had a very mild chest cough for about another week. Wife had similar symptoms starting two days later. My son had even milder symptoms about a week later with the only difference being he was a lot more congested, which only lasted 3 days and he was actually better quicker than my wife and I.

We all wound up getting sick again about a month ago after going on vacation in a crowded area, but we all tested negative.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this whole thing is horseshit. All of it, the whole entire thing. You're either in the majority where almost nobody you know has had any adverse effects from Covid, or you're a Karen who's had almost all of their dearest friends and closest family members die of it. There's no in between in my personal experience, and it stinks on ice.
Totally the Canadian Karen's have all had 3 dozen friends die of it, In Ontario like 65% of deaths were 80 or older.

G

Zinc, high-dose vitamin D. If I suggested any meds you'd be better by the time they arrived. Providing your breathing's ok you should be fine.
My 02 is hanging at 95 which is low for me, but that happens with colds too, I'm just uncertain now if I had it in March.

G

Just know that Pat is reading this and hopes you get deathly ill.
I mentioned it to him in a text exchange, I'm going to post it shortly, and he told me Corona went through his house and he didn't get it because he's not weak. So Niki got it because she is weak lol. Also he never tweeted she had this because he doesn't care about her.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I mentioned it to him in a text exchange, I'm going to post it shortly, and he told me Corona went through his house and he didn't get it because he's not weak. So Niki got it because she is weak lol. Also he never tweeted she had this because he doesn't care about her.
Oh pats household was superspreader huh? I wonder when this took place? They have been dicking around in public well before the vaccine. I wouldnt expect him to tell the truth on if this was pre vaccine. Doesnt really matter because all it says to me is that they were careless and didnt practice what they preach. Sounds like while Niki was sick it didnt stop him from carrying it to the bar. He obviously didnt quarantine for a couple weeks while she was sick.

G

My wife and I both had Covid last year in March or April when it first came on the scene. I felt like shit for 36 hours, my wife felt like shit for 5 days. It was just a bad flu, that's all.

G

Oh pats household was superspreader huh? I wonder when this took place? They have been dicking around in public well before the vaccine. I wouldnt expect him to tell the truth on if this was pre vaccine. Doesnt really matter because all it says to me is that they were careless and didnt practice what they preach. Sounds like while Niki was sick it didnt stop him from carrying it to the bar. He obviously didnt quarantine for a couple weeks while she was sick.
He's strong and not infectible. I guess Niki is weak, but that means all the dead were weak anyway too, so he should be happy, we keep only perfect pec'd genetic specimens like him around.