• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quick question on Rona experience

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've had it three times already since April of 2020. Just got a positive result last week. I was sick for about 2 days on this third stint. I need to go and get another test and see if it's negative so I can get back to work.

It's getting annoying and I think the tests are either bullshit or I'm just a super spreader three times over.

G

Are you idiots really getting tested every time you have a cough because of this fake joo virus? They say boomerism runs through this place, I say it practically gallops!
No I took the test to see if it were positive as my 8 year old was wiped last weekend. I was curious if I'd be positive again. My guess is that I had a false positive in March. I was required to take that test crossing a border, this was my first voluntary test.

G

Had it last year. It sucked, but I've been much more sick with stuff like the flu. Biggest symptom was just feeling super fatigued and achey for about a week. I ended up losing my taste and smell for almost a month. Other than that, I was just a bit congested and had a light cough. Just get some rest and stay hydrated.
This time is more like yours, the last time I wasn't exhausted from it like now.