• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quick morning Reality Check with Brother Tomlinson

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2022-11-19-at-1-07-16-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-11-19-at-1-07-39-AM.png

I wouldn't hate it if a Reddit Funster would send these to Pat and ask him if Kyle wasn't on the track team then how did he con his way into this photo?
Check out the delts on Alpha Chad Eric Henry. Probably raw dogged Mama Raven in the teachers' lounge.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat gets mad because his school was so small it didnt have "varsity" track. You either ran track or didnt. Missing the point that his brother actually did something in high school while he barely showed up and never had the grades to play a sport even if he wanted to. He would rather stay home playing goldeneye and drinking mountain dew.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat gets mad because his school was so small it didnt have "varsity" track. You either ran track or didnt. Missing the point that his brother actually did something in high school while he barely showed up and never had the grades to play a sport even if he wanted to. He would rather stay home playing goldeneye and drinking mountain dew.
In schools like that it's still varisty. They just don't cut anyone. Maybe the shithole back woods of Wisconsin don't but I've never heard of a public school doing that.

It doesn't look like a track "club". So unless he was technically on jv, even as a technicality fatso is still wrong.

Forum Clout
The angry threats aren't new but they cracked me up here.

"Yeah, my brother is pretty good... Better than me? I don't believe in ranking people like that but I can't help it if you do." That might be enough to end the Varsity Kyle bit. He wouldn't even have to mean it. It's remarkable how little he understands about trolls after having been fucked with for all those years.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
The angry threats aren't new but they cracked me up here.

"Yeah, my brother is pretty good... Better than me? I don't believe in ranking people like that but I can't help it if you do." That might be enough to end the Varsity Kyle bit. He wouldn't even have to mean it. It's remarkable how little he understands about trolls after having been fucked with for all those years.
1000009430.jpg

The Pig Bopper gives us what we want.
He knows what I like!