• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quick morning Reality Check with Brother Tomlinson

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Forum Clout
"Found on r/WestfieldTracknField. It always gets my ribs how it only takes a short sentence or two to send Piggy into a violent rage about this. He hates Kyle far more than any funster for outshining him."
11.jpg

Do you think Rick's having a good morning, folks?
1660416697832775-jpg.177036

RickiLeaks is an anonymous post medium. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat can’t even let someone say something nice about his own brother. He has to correct the record (a lie) and then go into his scripted spergery.

Poor Kyle has probably been making excuses for Pats behavior for years but Pat is incapable of saying something nice about Kyle. Kyle deserves better
Pat is 43 and still refers to Kyle as his “little” brother as a passive aggressive way to belittle him. Kyle seems to be an actual successful person that makes good money and has a good job and it drives piggy nuts.

Imagine being the brother of a lol cow like Pat that makes a huge fool of himself on social media and in public.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2022-11-19-at-1-07-16-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-11-19-at-1-07-39-AM.png

I wouldn't hate it if a Reddit Funster would send these to Pat and ask him if Kyle wasn't on the track team then how did he con his way into this photo?
Kyle may have been the first to cuck Pat. And to have it be your little brother no less...

I'm still waiting on @SpaceEdge to finish part 6 of his series. Could it be that he was Kyle this whole time?!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2022-11-19-at-1-07-16-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-11-19-at-1-07-39-AM.png

I wouldn't hate it if a Reddit Funster would send these to Pat and ask him if Kyle wasn't on the track team then how did he con his way into this photo?
Is that jv ? If it is that's somehow even worse. Imagine arguing with a stranger, who you think is "trying to kill you" that your little brother actually only qualified for the jv team and not varisty. So he can technically win an argument.

wrong again stlaker he actually couldn't break 2:10 in the 800 so he never made varsity!!!

isnt the own he thinks it is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat can’t even let someone say something nice about his own brother. He has to correct the record (a lie) and then go into his scripted spergery.

Poor Kyle has probably been making excuses for Pats behavior for years but Pat is incapable of saying something nice about Kyle. Kyle deserves better
Imagine him telling kyle that his trolls are so evil that they say he was on varsity track.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Imagine him telling kyle that his trolls are so evil that they say he was on varsity track.
Kyle's been dealing with Rick's shit for 40 years. He knows how to ignore and placate him when responding to nonsense like that.

"You'd think for stalkers they'd do some research at least.. right haha. Ok see you once per year for a Friday Thanksgiving lunch. "- Kyle chadlinson

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Kyle's been dealing with Rick's shit for 40 years. He knows how to ignore and placate him when responding to nonsense like that.

"You'd think for stalkers they'd do some research at least.. right haha. Ok see you once per year for a Friday Thanksgiving lunch. "- Kyle chadlinson
I would have loved to see the disappointment on kyle and their moms face when pat had to tell them he lost his cases and after he had to pay $40k+. All that boasting of how he had a slam dunk case. All that lying and leaving out details that make him look bad doesnt matter when the courts make the final judgment and proves pat was wrong....again.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I would have loved to see the disappointment on kyle and their moms face when pat had to tell them he lost his cases and after he had to pay $40k+. All that boasting of how he had a slam dunk case. All that lying and leaving out details that make him look bad doesnt matter when the courts make the final judgment and proves pat was wrong....again.
That's why he fell for the gibney gambit from Jax. It gave him an out. They misapplied section 260 ( or whatever he fucked up 230 to in the Josiah interview). Because a retired federal judge interfered in a California state Civil case.

The courts are wrong. We didn't appeal becuase we didn't know we could (despite the 141 iq).

He didn't lose, he withdrew the complaint. He didn't pay quasi , he reimbursed quasis attorneys.

He'll never be wrong.