• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Queens of the Stone Age about to release a new album

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
PFG

:pfg_lg:

I hope it's good enough to make Dan Soder want to have a drink and stop being a faggot for five minutes. I know you're here Dan. Billions sucks, your radio show was agony aunt shit for your fat jew boyfriend, and you look like a retard mountain man.

6 years since the last album is some fucking lollygagging, though.

Bonfire was great, probably the funniest radio show/podcast during the last few years.

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
I remember someone posting a funny bit where they talked about the voice of Pooh being a woman beater and that dumb hole interrupted the fun to say "he's just a straight up misogynist" with zero humor. That was the last clip I listened to.
She wrote some giant forgettable essay on the difficulties of being a silly cunt who fucked her way to mediocrity. I know that people here are fans, but Big Jay should've been targeted for some wacky funster antics years ago.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
1684052609042.png

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
This is the problem when a band has actually disbanded but only the singer remains (minus Motorhead I guess): you weren't the only reason why the band was good, faggot.

I hate to say this and be a contrarian, too, but Kyuss without their first album is forgettable.

Josh Homme is for real a tall doofus Norwegian California hipster douchebag. I like some of his work, but who cares.

PickleRickle

Powerword: Robert
This is the problem when a band has actually disbanded but only the singer remains (minus Motorhead I guess): you weren't the only reason why the band was good, faggot.

I hate to say this and be a contrarian, too, but Kyuss without their first album is forgettable.

Josh Homme is for real a tall doofus Norwegian California hipster douchebag. I like some of his work, but who cares.
Josh Homme reminds me of another Opie. Fuckin looks just like him, maaaaan. His band is ass without Nick. Kyuss was already on their last legs by the time Circus came out, they didnt even have Brant Bjork on that one, or Nick Oliveri. Scott Reeder is a good bass player and everything, but losing Brant Bjork was the nail in that bands coffin. Pretty funny that he left the band because Scott Reeder kept bringing his faggy girlfriend around the band killing the vibe.

EraGodless

Oo
2.5 good albums if you condense them all down.

Oof. Self-titled, Rated R, and SFTD are 3 of the best rock albums of the last 30 years. Lullabies is excellent as well, but I can understand if people don't like it. I wasn't a huge fan of Era Vulgaris, but like Clockwork is arguably the best rock album of the last 10 years. Villains was a bit of a stumble and I blame Mark Ronson. Times New Roman- the single Emotion Sickness is pretty fucking good and a nice palate cleanser of Villains. Listening to it on YouTube doesn't do the song justice.

EraGodless

Josh Homme reminds me of another Opie. Fuckin looks just like him, maaaaan. His band is ass without Nick. Kyuss was already on their last legs by the time Circus came out, they didnt even have Brant Bjork on that one, or Nick Oliveri. Scott Reeder is a good bass player and everything, but losing Brant Bjork was the nail in that bands coffin. Pretty funny that he left the band because Scott Reeder kept bringing his faggy girlfriend around the band killing the vibe.
No shit Kyuss was on their last legs- hence the title of the album. He's much better looking than Opie. Lol. While Nick was great, he's toxic as fuck and radioactive. I think Josh still hangs out with him and has done some music with him, but I doubt he'll ever be a part of Queens again and he has no one to blame but himself.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Oo

Oof. Self-titled, Rated R, and SFTD are 3 of the best rock albums of the last 30 years. Lullabies is excellent as well, but I can understand if people don't like it. I wasn't a huge fan of Era Vulgaris, but like Clockwork is arguably the best rock album of the last 10 years. Villains was a bit of a stumble and I blame Mark Ronson. Times New Roman- the single Emotion Sickness is pretty fucking good and a nice palate cleanser of Villains. Listening to it on YouTube doesn't do the song justice.
I'll be honest and say I totally forgot about the self-titled album and should relisten to it. I like Rated R, really like SFTD and like Lullabies too but I still think all of them get kind of boring (or at least very samey) over the course of the album. I own all three of those on CD still but Era Vulgaris was the last thing I listened to. It just didn't do anything for me at all. I'll check out Like Clockwork at least.

EraGodless

It took me awhile to appreciate Lullabies but now it's my go-to for when I want to sit down with a few drinks.
I'm obviously a big fan of the band and I love that album, but it's not an album I would suggest to someone if they wanted to get in to Queens of the Stone Age--- I'd probably go with Rated R or Self-Titled for that because I think SFTD is kind of an outlier for their sound/aesthetic. Especially looking back the past twenty years. I think if you were exposed to the band by Songs first, then Lullabies, Era, and Villains would be a hard sell.

EraGodless

I'll be honest and say I totally forgot about the self-titled album and should relisten to it. I like Rated R, really like SFTD and like Lullabies too but I still think all of them get kind of boring over the course of the album. I own all three of those on CD still but Era Vulgaris was the last thing I listened to. It just didn't do anything for me at all. I'll check out Like Clockwork at least.
Self-titled is fawking great. I remember just randomly finding it all on its lonesome on the shelf of a Circuit City and I listened to it twice through within 2 hours. I'm extremely biased when it comes to QOTSA because I listen to atleast 2 or 3 of their songs every day. Days off are sometimes reserved for full album listens.

PickleRickle

Powerword: Robert
No shit Kyuss was on their last legs- hence the title of the album. He's much better looking than Opie. Lol. While Nick was great, he's toxic as fuck and radioactive. I think Josh still hangs out with him and has done some music with him, but I doubt he'll ever be a part of Queens again and he has no one to blame but himself.
All fair and accurate points. He's got his own band Mondo Generator, cant remember if they were any good though.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Hot take, I think QOTSA suck - at least for the last ten years.

Era Vulgaris was their last good album.

And Josh Homme is a massive fag. Nice kicking a camera lady in the face and then crying on webcam about how guilty you feel, ginger.
Have to agree. I fucking love Era Vulgaris.( I never understood why they left the very good title track off the album...)Picked up after the uneven previous album. (Lol remember the haircut he had in the Little Sister video?)
Debut album, R, Songs for the Deaf are all time classics. I loved how Mark Lanegan would show up for lead vocals and Dave Grohl killed it during his time with em...

I actually used to have the vinyl version of Rated R which came in a red cover and was called Rated X . Unfortunately it was really badly mastered and sounded dreadful. Crazy expensive now.

Seen em live a few times and it is hit and miss depending on how wasted Josh was I reckon. He got through a full bottle of Ketel One at one gig. After a while the mumbling drivel between songs or the angry threats became annoying...

Like Clockwork was abysmal and despite the Liam Lynch marketing videos, press hype etc Villains was middling at best.
Although I think the video for The Way You Used To is a guilty pleasure.

All that stuff between Josh and Brody was unsettling to hear and it seems like he sort of lost it a bit a few years ago. Having your kids say to a judge they don’t want to see you says a lot.
I never thought like Nick was essential to QOTSA but it seems like Josh is running out of steam a bit. The latest Desert Sessions sucked too.

I got to see EODM in a small enough venue and watched as Jesse pulled a bird from the crowd and instructed his security to get her backstage...they were really fun and sold moustaches which was cool. It was a great show but unfortunately after Death by Sexy they lost the magic.

I was at a gig in that Bataclan venue in Paris in like 2010. When I heard about the attacks at the EODM show I shivered. There’s just a big wide open space that you look down on from a set of steps. Very few pillars or anything. Nowhere to hide. Total fish in a barrel situation.

I'd like him to get someone else to write the lyrics. His wacky twists on common idioms or whatever gets old.

I'm rapidly running out of decent rock acts still putting out music so I can't complain too much.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club beat the shit out of QOTSA

EraGodless

Have to agree. I fucking love Era Vulgaris.( I never understood why they left the very good title track off the album...)Picked up after the uneven previous album. (Lol remember the haircut he had in the Little Sister video?)
Debut album, R, Songs for the Deaf are all time classics. I loved how Mark Lanegan would show up for lead vocals and Dave Grohl killed it during his time with em...

I actually used to have the vinyl version of Rated R which came in a red cover and was called Rated X . Unfortunately it was really badly mastered and sounded dreadful. Crazy expensive now.

Seen em live a few times and it is hit and miss depending on how wasted Josh was I reckon. He got through a full bottle of Ketel One at one gig. After a while the mumbling drivel between songs or the angry threats became annoying...

Like Clockwork was abysmal and despite the Liam Lynch marketing videos, press hype etc Villains was middling at best.
Although I think the video for The Way You Used To is a guilty pleasure.

All that stuff between Josh and Brody was unsettling to hear and it seems like he sort of lost it a bit a few years ago. Having your kids say to a judge they don’t want to see you says a lot.
I never thought like Nick was essential to QOTSA but it seems like Josh is running out of steam a bit. The latest Desert Sessions sucked too.

I got to see EODM in a small enough venue and watched as Jesse pulled a bird from the crowd and instructed his security to get her backstage...they were really fun and sold moustaches which was cool. It was a great show but unfortunately after Death by Sexy they lost the magic.

I was at a gig in that Bataclan venue in Paris in like 2010. When I heard about the attacks at the EODM show I shivered. There’s just a big wide open space that you look down on from a set of steps. Very few pillars or anything. Nowhere to hide. Total fish in a barrel situation.
You thinking Like Clockworkk is abysmal is like Patrick thinking that the Foo Fighters are the pinnacle of rock and roll. LC is easily the best rock album in the last 15 years.

Era Vulgaris was basically their In Utero- it was like they were trying to shed a fanbase. It's purposely abrasive. It's an okay album, but anyone thinking it's their best album or best album since SFTD is trying to be a Patrick like argue with a fence post dickhead.