• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Queenie killin it for my peckah TUH DAY!

Snake

Forum Clout
1645625157250.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
"These dudes"? As far as I can tell there's only one person here who keeps posting this shit (OP), not multiple people.

You and the negress both need a timeout.
It's a tough one, maaaaan. I don't want to be seen as defending simping but our Nubian queen is just being territorial against other women (as women are wont to do).

Just growing pains as our humble forum gets more popular. Pretty soon we'll be drowning in totally normal, totally hot bitches who like to make fun of fat idiots online.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
It's a tough one, maaaaan. I don't want to be seen as defending simping but our Nubian queen is just being territorial against other women (as women are wont to do).

Just growing pains as our humble forum gets more popular. Pretty soon we'll be drowning in totally normal, totally hot bitches who like to make fun of fat idiots online.
girls don't belong here sorry. you got me, carol, and mews that's plenty. and the forum is not growing. remember when that tranny chick came and we scared him off? if you guys don't drive queenie off with racism and homophobia i'll be deeply disappointed.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
girls don't belong here sorry. you got me, carol, and mews that's plenty. and the forum is not growing. remember when that tranny chick came and we scared him off? if you guys don't drive queenie off with racism and homophobia i'll be deeply disappointed.

Isn't N64_Cube a broad, too?

G

She’s not a real lesbian anyways. Have you ever met a lesbian so full of laughter and joy? I don’t think so. They’re the most miserable cunts on earth.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
We're the white (supremacist?) blood cells of these here forums. We're working for you even if we don't know it. Patty would be jealous.