• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Queenie Appreciation Thread

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Frank-Reynolds-as-Ongo-Gablogian-in-Its-Always-Sunny.jpg

G

She sounds exactly like this dopey chick I work with. And yes, she’s a great big fat person.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
stop trying to make queenie happen. fuckin jda simps.
Again, another woman gets an ounce of attention, you hear that dinner bell and start drooling. As much as you can withstand the punishment this place throws your way, you still can't break your womanly programming.

But also I have no use for Asian lesbians. It's abhorrent to my yellow fever-ravaged mind.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Again, another woman gets an ounce of attention, you hear that dinner bell and start drooling. As much as you can withstand the punishment this place throws your way, you still can't break your womanly programming.

But also I have no use for Asian lesbians. It's abhorrent to my yellow fever-ravaged mind.
give her all the attention you want, you're never going to get asshole pics. i will continue to give everyone a hard time because that's what has been done to me.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
people who want to create a culture of kindness around here are the biggest faggots
Agreed. This isn't a place for being nice even if there is camaraderie. But let's not forget one of the OG saints of this place praised you as "one if the strongest people he knows" and got all heart to heart with you. You ate that shit up. That's much gayer than asking for butthole pics. I also want it on the record that I hate assholes and would much rather see titties.

I'm almost done my dump now so peace be with you. Inshallah.