• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quasi is now a..... *Rolls dice*

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Oh he takes care of his sick 90 year old grandparents??? WHAT AN AWFUL PERSON.
Nonsense world we live in. You can be one of the biggest pieces of crap on Earth, and as long as you adhere to this week's list of allowed words, you're actually socially ranked above the actual decent people that do selfless things but say terrible shit. Coming from GNAA, of all people

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I’m not sure why she calls herself a “cybersecurity expert” or why anyone even uses that label for her. As a certified cybersecurity faggot myself who does that shit for a living, cybersecurity is all about securing network equipment from attacks and vulnerabilities. It has nothing to do with your ability to google random shit and try to uncover the identities of anonymous people on the Internet.

Nothing that Jackie has ever done even remotely has anything to do with actual cybersecurity. I’m sitting here assigning security policies to different user groups in Windows Active Directory and scanning for open network ports while this bitch is taking screenshots of her schizo-induced messages where she defames random people and posts them on Twitter.

Does she have a CISSP? A CompTIA Security+ certificate (which is hilariously easy to get)? Doubt it! She’s a fat LARPer who doesn’t even know what she’s role-playing as.

Forum Clout
We need a stickied running tally of everyone who's been unmasked so far, just to keep up. So we have:

1. Acquitted police officer Canyon Boykin
  2. Rahul Kumar
  3. Comedy club owner Chris Italia
  4. Some random Swedish guy
  5. The son on a federal judge
  6. Said federal judge
  7. A biology teacher in Oman
  8. Wrestling star Brian Pillman
  9. A CNA
...who else we got?