• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quasi is now a..... *Rolls dice*

G

Certified nursing assistant!

1696026307134.png

1696026278306.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I’m not that interested in who Quasi is but when she said he was a biology teacher I sort of believed it just because he posts long paragraphs about topics too smart for me like coding. But a fucking nursing assistant? That’s literally a job for Guyanese niggers. Seems far fetched.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Worse than Pat
Pat for as rude as he is has reservations about bringing innocent people into his world. Sure he brought Canyon Boykin in but he’s not exactly innocent like an Omani school teacher or a random CNA. Plus people here gave him Canyon Boykin in a deep cover op so I don’t blame him for buying it because he’s dumb. Jackie is dumb AND malicious because she either believes all these different people are Quasi or she doesn’t care who she defames.

Forum Clout
Fucking dumb worthless curry nigger piece of trash. Can't wait until she gets sued for defamation
It seems she has no worries at all about repeatedly committing defamation, libel, and slander because she has no income or assets to take when she loses civil cases. She owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to credit card companies she appears to have defrauded, owes tens of thousands to the IRS, and there must be more debts and judgments out there hanging over her ugly head. Pure brown trash.