• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quandumb Leap: You've leaped into Anthony's body the moment after the black woman beats him up in Times Square...

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'd understand that the show and my relationship with Opie is dead. I'd write "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER STUPID MONKEY WHORE NIGGER"
Then do a weekly free podcast from my basement with a donation button. Keith the Cuck can work for me as janitor and beverage fetcher.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The problem is you’d aim for that point but you’d actually end up a young child in a shower next to his dumb brother as the curtain opens and Joe Cumia sr’s cock comes into view
all you'd have to do to improve Ant's life is NOT suck it immediately.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Hey I never understood this about quantum leap... Who the fuck got his body? Like did it just disappear, or was all the different people whose bodies he was jumping into going to his body? Or was his body like in a coma or something?

If I had to make a TV show I think I would make quantum leap from the perspective of his body. So it's like the same dude, but it's a different person in control of his body every episode.

Say body some more, faggot.
From what I remember, he used the technology to leap into their body, and while he was there the person themselves was transported to the facility temporarily until he came back? but I guess somehow they wouldn't remember it? Like when sam jumped into hitler and Ziggy was trying to get his autograph on one of the mainy hitler's in his art collection. And telling him how pissed he was to get a degree in quantum physics and work for that spaghetti nigger Al.

That said if I leapt into anyone after 1980 i'd immediately contact Norton and convince him to quit comedy and murder rich vos

Last edited: