• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quandumb Leap: You've leaped into Anthony's body the moment after the black woman beats him up in Times Square...

G

Hey I never understood this about quantum leap... Who the fuck got his body? Like did it just disappear, or was all the different people whose bodies he was jumping into going to his body? Or was his body like in a coma or something?

If I had to make a TV show I think I would make quantum leap from the perspective of his body. So it's like the same dude, but it's a different person in control of his body every episode.

Say body some more, faggot.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Hey I never understood this about quantum leap... Who the fuck got his body? Like did it just disappear, or was all the different people whose bodies he was jumping into going to his body? Or was his body like in a coma or something?

If I had to make a TV show I think I would make quantum leap from the perspective of his body. So it's like the same dude, but it's a different person in control of his body every episode.

never watch it other than the i am retarded gif, did he ever get into a womans body and get fucked? that would be fucking gay

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

I sat and watched the show during lockdown here, ended up really liking it. It's a neat concept.

So, his body... Later in the series they show that when his consciousness transfers to a body, that body's consciousness transfers to his. It leads to disorientation with said people, but it was clearly a writers cheat so they could interview the original "host" to help Sam solve what he needed to in the others body.

Of course they're rebooting it.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Haven't watched it in years, but I think there's a retard episode. Probably contains some gold.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I sat and watched the show during lockdown here, ended up really liking it. It's a neat concept.

So, his body... Later in the series they show that when his consciousness transfers to a body, that body's consciousness transfers to his. It leads to disorientation with said people, but it was clearly a writers cheat so they could interview the original "host" to help Sam solve what he needed to in the others body.

I’m not even sure it was Sam’s consciousness that transfers to other bodies because there’s been episodes Sam leapt into amputees and shit but still had all his appendages. I think it was that Sam leapt in but the “aura” of the original person remained thats why they saw the original person but if Sam leapt into a flid in a wheelchair he could stand and walk

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout

There’s been talk of rebooting it ever since Dr Who was rebooted.
They should do a race swap. Black Dr Sam Beckett, Quantum Rape

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I’m not even sure it was Sam’s consciousness that transfers to other bodies because there’s been episodes Sam leapt into amputees and shit but still had all his appendages. I think it was that Sam leapt in but the “aura” of the original person remained thats why they saw the original person but if Sam leapt into a flid in a wheelchair he could stand and walk
Animals and kids were the only ones that could see Sam through the aura.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The problem was there was no jookes in there. If they went on-air, and put the jookes in there everything would have turned out fine.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Like I said, writers cheat.

In the beginning, his body was lost in time, like it merged in place of the hosts body. Then years later they introduce the consciousness swapping, after his body reappeared somehow? I think when him and Al switched places?

I only watched the run once, it still confuses me sometimes. This is why they create Show Bibles.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I write exactly what Anthony wrote and then leap out because I've made sure the timeline follows the correct path. I look in the mirror and see a bucktooth spic with glasses and an ironic pop-culture baseball cap. The phone rings and I see Opie's name come up. I say "Oh boy".

I thought this was a QuantumLeapQuadan thread. Sniff.
Leave it alone. sniff

Forum Clout
I have my doubts that it even ever happened. The most plausible theory is that Nana went out looking for some tranny meat and mistook the negress for a he/she, causing her to flip out on him. Panicky and desperate for an alibi, Nana turned it into "black-on-white" crime, just in case anyone recognized him. The "this isn't your show" guys were most likely just random guys laughing at the two-shirted faggot getting slapped around by a woman.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I have my doubts that it even ever happened. The most plausible theory is that Nana went out looking for some tranny meat and mistook the negress for a he/she, causing her to flip out on him. Panicky and desperate for an alibi, Nana turned it into "black-on-white" crime, just in case anyone recognized him. The "this isn't your show" guys were most likely just random guys laughing at the two-shirted faggot getting slapped around by a woman.
This theory makes a lot of sense. Nana was obviously into trannies decades before she met Norton, but chose to pretend to be heterosexual in order to not disappoint her family more than they already were. Nana was clearly a huge fan of Ron Perlman on tv’s Beauty and the Beast, which led to the sham marriage to Jennifer. When Norton arrived on the scene Jim’s love of getting barebacked by men in dresses reignited something in Nana, thus shedding her cloak of heterosexuality for the lust filled nights of bug chasing. In closing, Anthony Cumia is a gay nigger with AIDS.

G

I can’t imagine a funnier scenario then what unfolded because of that tweet so I wouldn’t change anything.