• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quadruple-Dip Tomlinson thinks he has his best knee-slapper yet

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Has he ever had a joke which wasn’t the obvious punchline?
No, he has not. For someone that was so confident he was a comedian, all his jokes are Facebook mom shit. Any joke he cracks that has the least bit of cleverness is flat-out lifted and reworded from someone who is more funny and a better writer. "Pat Originals" are always bland milquetoast memes that half of Twitter beats him to the punch to.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
A day later and he's still trying to force variations of the same fucking joke, like it was a big hit

Screenshot_20211118-122929__01.jpg

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
See, hes just appropriates what he sees on the internet. He is unoriginal from the rooter to the tooter. I dont even think he realizes it half the time. He has no self awareness to realize he is a midwestern rube in every sense if the definition.
Oh he knows. If you block someone, lurk their profile under a burner and then post their shit as if you came up with it, that's a conscious decision. Rick isn't clueless dipshit, he's a willing thief.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Oh he knows. If you block someone, lurk their profile under a burner and then post their shit as if you came up with it, that's a conscious decision. Rick isn't clueless dipshit, he's a willing thief.
He really thinks he can hide behind the internet to keep faking he is an intellectual or funny. Its easy to answer any question when you can take your time and google it for the best answer or scour the trending topics on twitter/reddit and post it while pretending he never saw the 20 others that posted it first. He has all the qualities of someone that is not good friend material. Plagiarist/thief,liar,coward

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He really thinks he can hide behind the internet to keep faking he is an intellectual or funny. Its easy to answer any question when you can take your time and google it for the best answer or scour the trending topics on twitter/reddit and post it while pretending he never saw the 20 others that posted it first. He has all the qualities of someone that is not good friend material. Plagiarist/thief,liar,coward
And fat.

G

So so so so He stole a joke and tweeted/retweeted it 4 times and when I looked this afternoon I think he had about 20 total likes across the 4 tweets. He's very bad at this. Fat too.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
So so so so He stole a joke and tweeted/retweeted it 4 times and when I looked this afternoon I think he had about 20 total likes across the 4 tweets. He's very bad at this. Fat too.

Fat pig can't ever let shit happen organically. Gotta try to force-feed everything (well, not in his house, feedings go by without any force there)

Last edited: