• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Putin gave me an awesome birthday present

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
He's been bombing the fuck out of Ukraine all day and making that fat fuck Patrick spaz out on Twitter.

Thank you, comrade!

View attachment 26431
Oh boy, am I confused. Why is he saying that like the same thing couldn't happen in America? Hasn't he been going for years about what a fascist hellscape it has become?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I like how everyone on Twitter suddenly acts like they have been standing with the Ukraine for years. Lying faggots.
My mam rented out a room to a Ukrainian bird like two years ago, and her mother came over for Christmas.... I met her and all.. She was tasty... As her daughter was (😂) but anyway when this cunt got a sugar daddy... She treated my mam and my mams boyfriend like scum... Now they didn't just give her a lovely room and free bills and WiFi for a ridiculously cheap amount... They treated her like family. She bought the slag Christmas presents, would buy food she liked for the house, had her and her mother for Christmas... So this cunt... And like she was a 5.5/10 got a sugar daddy and just went from GOING to the pub with me mam... To leaving a note saying 'I don't want any interaction other than when I have to pay my rent. Please do not talk to me'....
Anyway me ma kicked her out and said like 'here is your notice, please leave'... Well it must not have sat well with Sugar Daddy because she got very very emotional and desperate to stay and all...
Me ma told her to 'fuck off out of my home'...
I hope the nasty pig and her stuck up fat cunt of a mother is getting blasted right now and worrying about a good Ethnic Cleansing.... Come on you deranged Spetznsaz psychos... There are trashy Ukrainian traitors in there to commit war crimes on! 😂
She insulted my mam!
Fuck the lot of them! 😂 😂 😂

But oh no I forgot Fatrick was basically an envoy to Ukraine... Of course he is a military strategist no matter the region but now he knows how Russians feel and if we gave him the phone he would basically scare Putin into retirement.

G

My mam rented out a room to a Ukrainian bird like two years ago, and her mother came over for Christmas.... I met her and all.. She was tasty... As her daughter was (😂) but anyway when this cunt got a sugar daddy... She treated my mam and my mams boyfriend like scum... Now they didn't just give her a lovely room and free bills and WiFi for a ridiculously cheap amount... They treated her like family. She bought the slag Christmas presents, would buy food she liked for the house, had her and her mother for Christmas... So this cunt... And like she was a 5.5/10 got a sugar daddy and just went from GOING to the pub with me mam... To leaving a note saying 'I don't want any interaction other than when I have to pay my rent. Please do not talk to me'....
Anyway me ma kicked her out and said like 'here is your notice, please leave'... Well it must not have sat well with Sugar Daddy because she got very very emotional and desperate to stay and all...
Me ma told her to 'fuck off out of my home'...
I hope the nasty pig and her stuck up fat cunt of a mother is getting blasted right now and worrying about a good Ethnic Cleansing.... Come on you deranged Spetznsaz psychos... There are trashy Ukrainian traitors in there to commit war crimes on! 😂
She insulted my mam!
Fuck the lot of them! 😂 😂 😂

But oh no I forgot Fatrick was basically an envoy to Ukraine... Of course he is a military strategist no matter the region but now he knows how Russians feel and if we gave him the phone he would basically scare Putin into retirement.
I banged a Ukrainian girl when I was in high school back in the day and she didn't shave her legs or armpits in the winter. She was really good in bed, and that probably started my love for a hairy vagina that lives on to this day.

Was was the same age as me so she was the real deal, not that Russian democracy bullshit. She was a fuckin little Soviet Union minx.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I banged a Ukrainian girl when I was in high school back in the day and she didn't shave her legs or armpits in the winter. She was really good in bed, and that probably started my love for a hairy vagina that lives on to this day.

Was was the same age as me so she was the real deal, not that Russian democracy bullshit. She was a fuckin little Soviet Union minx.
I know you love the extra strong pissy, vagina smell that hairy minge's have... You know when you rub your fingers through it and it all brushes up and you smell your fingers... Yum...yum..Its part of the fun. I sometimes think I can be like those grifter gypsies what see the future in the tea leaves...its like the swirls and patterns in wet pubic hair....

I remember once banging a total hippy/gothy sort of hybrid who had dreads... Basically that dandruff ridden, greasy headed area before they turn to dreads smell like an old carpet or an old shed... And yep brotherman she had the hairy legs, pits...man I was about 20 and she was sticking her feet in my mouth and she had sock fluff in between her hairy toes....
She had such a huge, thick bush I had to spit on it and comb it to the side to get to her cunt...she had very thick curlers around her arsehole too...
It was very off putting and all... But at the same time the depravity of it... The fact I had to pull pubes out of my teeth...

I mean ideally I like a bit of fur and the fun parts shaved, or a trimmed bush... But if pick that any day over a fully bald vag...

Where is your Ukrainian squeeze now brother??

G

Putin IS a Jew, how did this escape us? Looking more Barbra Streisandy with age

54d2324769beddad4ba2f934-jpeg.26432

G

I know you love the extra strong pissy, vagina smell that hairy minge's have... You know when you rub your fingers through it and it all brushes up and you smell your fingers... Yum...yum..Its part of the fun. I sometimes think I can be like those grifter gypsies what see the future in the tea leaves...its like the swirls and patterns in wet pubic hair....

I remember once banging a total hippy/gothy sort of hybrid who had dreads... Basically that dandruff ridden, greasy headed area before they turn to dreads smell like an old carpet or an old shed... And yep brotherman she had the hairy legs, pits...man I was about 20 and she was sticking her feet in my mouth and she had sock fluff in between her hairy toes....
She had such a huge, thick bush I had to spit on it and comb it to the side to get to her cunt...she had very thick curlers around her arsehole too...
It was very off putting and all... But at the same time the depravity of it... The fact I had to pull pubes out of my teeth...

I mean ideally I like a bit of fur and the fun parts shaved, or a trimmed bush... But if pick that any day over a fully bald vag...

Where is your Ukrainian squeeze now brother??
No idea. This was back in like 2000 or 2001 so we were I was like 16/17. I haven't talked to her. In like 15 years.