• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Putin gave me an awesome birthday present

G

He's been bombing the fuck out of Ukraine all day and making that fat fuck Patrick spaz out on Twitter.

Thank you, comrade!

Screenshot_20220224-142132.png
54d2324769beddad4ba2f934.jpeg

G

Putin is a scary fuck though, to be completely honest with you.
Because he's awesome. My sister and me were laughing because I was explaining who he used to be.

In every 80s action movie where the spy would get caught, and that scary Russian who would come in and talk about having ways of making you talk... Putin is the guy that character was based on. Ruthless KGB motherfucker back when the USSR was actually scary.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
I just saw an interview with an American commie faggot who had gone to Ukraine to fight with russian militias against the western backed Ukrainian militias.

What's stopping you from joining the other side, piggy boy? Oh I forgot, lifelong cowardice and fear of real life confrontation.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Because he's awesome. My sister and me were laughing because I was explaining who he used to be.

In every 80s action movie where the spy would get caught, and that scary Russian who would come in and talk about having ways of making you talk... Putin is the guy that character was based on. Ruthless KGB motherfucker back when the USSR was actually scary.

"...My name ees Vladimir Putin. I don't know you're name yet ... but I vill..."