• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues🕺

G

I think you did send it before but i loved hearing it again. That kind of shattered my heart so beautiful 🥹
Here's one from Reality that's really good. The remix featured Maynard from Tool and John Frusciante, but I'll go with the album version here.

[MEDIA=youtube]3I3k9h4KaAg[/MEDIA]

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
‎
‎
Forum Clout
WWAW the cocaine years Bowie?
the-rise-and-fall-of-david-bowies-cocaine-usage_55399dd7619a2.gif

G

Here's one from Reality that's really good. The remix featured Maynard from Tool and John Frusciante, but I'll go with the album version here.

[MEDIA=youtube]3I3k9h4KaAg[/MEDIA]

This is great very jazzy. I really felt that piano. I really love this. I have so much great shit to look forward too it makes mr all giddy

G

WWAW the cocaine years Bowie?
View attachment 109875
That 71-80 era of albums is untouchable, IMO. Young Americans is the weakest and it's still damn good. Always thought it was crazy that he didn't even remember making Station to Station.

Here's a fun one from Diamond Dogs.

[MEDIA=youtube]x2xfpMMQIJ8[/MEDIA]

This is great very jazzy. I really felt that piano. I really love this. I have so much great shit to look forward too it makes mr all giddy
I had to re-listen to that song after I posted it. Another late career gem.

G

That 71-80 era of albums is untouchable, IMO. Young Americans is the weakest and it's still damn good. Always thought it was crazy that he didn't even remember making Station to Station.

Here's a fun one from Diamond Dogs.

[MEDIA=youtube]x2xfpMMQIJ8[/MEDIA]

I had to re-listen to that song after I posted it. Another late career gem.

Now you’ve got me vamping and sashaying again motherfucker.

Crazy he doesn’t remember making Station to Station. Don’t do drugs kids or maybe do if an album like that is the result

G

Now you’ve got me vamping and sashaying again motherfucker.

Crazy he doesn’t remember making Station to Station. Don’t do drugs kids or maybe do if an album like that is the result
Oh come on, musicians always put out their best work once they're sober!

G

I don't really listen to pre-Hunky Dory stuff much, but I always liked this silly little song off of his first album.

[MEDIA=youtube]hJcVV6WuCEE[/MEDIA]

G

This one is great as well

[MEDIA=youtube]Xw1mmqMD9j0[/MEDIA]
I should give that whole album another go. I think I've listened to it all the way through once.

Not exactly a deep cut here but whatever:

[MEDIA=youtube]uhIGuqZzFNA[/MEDIA]