• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pulled 6 catfish from the river tonight.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Fishing for catfish with a rod n reel is generally kinda passive and boring compared to other fish, so I guess some dudes got bored and decided to go pull them fuckers out by hand.
Fair enough, I hadn’t thought about that. I love fishing for the passive moments. Grew up bass fishing in south Florida and it was such a great way to spend time and not be a Faggot on my phone typing on some forum.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Hell yeah, I’m all in with the bass fishing.
Great sport brothaman. My grandfather owned a successful fishing bait company so I spent lots of time on the water as a youngster. He used to chain smoke cigarettes and drink tons of Coke, let me eat whatever I wanted for lunch (in hindsight I think he couldn’t be bothered to prepare a meal for a kid. It was always snickers bars and some Turkey sandwich my grandma made), and tell me not to bring home any nigger girls (I was about 11-12).

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Great sport brothaman. My grandfather owned a successful fishing bait company so I spent lots of time on the water as a youngster. He used to chain smoke cigarettes and drink tons of Coke, let me eat whatever I wanted for lunch (in hindsight I think he couldn’t be bothered to prepare a meal for a kid. It was always snickers bars and some Turkey sandwich my grandma made), and tell me not to bring home any nigger girls (I was about 11-12).
Some solid memories right there brotherman. I’m about to get the rods loaded up in the truck right now and go do a little fishing.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
catfish are generally a little more respected than Joe
Nj2kh8V.gif