• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PST: Every fetus deserves to be born!

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Okay now explain why in every major city I've lived, all the nigger hair products, shaving products, liquor and anything else of value that you might resell or pawn has to get the same treatment.

The Walgreens in the major city I lived in before moving somewhere reasonable had all this on lockdowns... so the nigger would just come in with grocery bags and sweep full shelves of expensive supplements or vitamins or whatever else they could into it and walk out. I saw this happen three times personally. Staff told me it happens daily.

So explain how this is the fault of evil Republicans jacking up the price of formula in all these major corporations that bend over backwards to shit on Republicans and promote faggotry and degeneracy and race guilt?

Fucking fat retard would blame stubbing his toe on Republicans if he thought Twitter would hit that dopamine heart button.

G

Okay now explain why in every major city I've lived, all the nigger hair products, shaving products, liquor and anything else of value that you might resell or pawn has to get the same treatment.

The Walgreens in the major city I lived in before moving somewhere reasonable had all this on lockdowns... so the nigger would just come in with grocery bags and sweep full shelves of expensive supplements or vitamins or whatever else they could into it and walk out. I saw this happen three times personally. Staff told me it happens daily.

So explain how this is the fault of evil Republicans jacking up the price of formula in all these major corporations that bend over backwards to shit on Republicans and promote faggotry and degeneracy and race guilt?

Fucking fat retard would blame stubbing his toe on Republicans if he thought Twitter would hit that dopamine heart button.

‘Some of the people who do that are so poor, they never touched anything in their lives. Let them touch those things for once.’

[MEDIA=youtube]OTkrUvfcTUc[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Niggers-Looting-Ferguson-e1481857693913.jpg

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
What if you show up needing formula and there is none available because it was all stolen? Still the store's fault, they should just give it away and have unlimited stock. PIckled brain maroon

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
How is it Republican's fault that baby formula is expensive, given that Biden's in power? Shouldn't he just make it all free?

...and if Fat Boy had any sort of non-sexual interaction with his kid he'd know that formula is a last resort, and only for mothers who are what they call "bad milkers".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
How is it Republican's fault that baby formula is expensive, given that Biden's in power? Shouldn't he just make it all free?

...and if Fat Boy had any sort of non-sexual interaction with his kid he'd know that formula is a last resort, and only for mothers who are what they call "bad milkers".
The opposite of which are Khazar Milkers