• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PST: Every fetus deserves to be born!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Also PST: Stores should let people steal!

1648307242193.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
A person who fled from the prospect of parental responsibility faster than a Frenchman flees combat should never comment on any issues regarding children. But of course he's SFWA, so he obsesses over anything to do with children.

Democrats good! Republicans bad! This is what a steady diet of children's media and social media does to the simple minded.

Forum Clout
I just love that Pig's so ignorant about anything to do with babies (because he's a child abandoner) and made an assssss... of himself(!!!) yet again while virtue signaling.
Noooooo, baby child. I did not abandon my child, I voluntarily signed over all my rights, multiple times, because the other parties wouldn't give in to all of my demands. She was stolen from me, little one.