• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Psilocybin mushroom thread

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Had a lot of fun with them in my 20's and only had one really bad trip which was completely my fault (bad setting and mindset). I've wanted to try microdosing, but I'm nervous as the last two times I did mushrooms I got violently sick. There's some kind of fungus that grows where I live which smells a bit like mushrooms and it still makes me nauseous when I get a whiff of it.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I've done them about five times, all in my early to mid 20s, and always an eighth (3.5 grams). Never had a bad trip and I think a trip or two should be required in that age range. I'm not sure I'd wanna do it again at double that age now though.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
When I was microdosing I started by taking .1g 5 days a week. I didn't even notice it. I messed around trying to find the right dose, at .3g colors got a bit more interesting but that was it, so I backed down to .2 for like a month. It didn't really help with what I wanted it to help with, and I had a bad macro dose experience so I stopped.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I kinda view them as being similar to antibiotics. They can be very beneficial at times but they can be over done. I’ll do a little taste every now and then with my coffee. Just throw a little bit little bit in with my beans and grind it all up together

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
1683993655629.png

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
5 grams is considered a 'heroic dose'
I've gone up to 6.
But you are right, it's introspective, and I think that is the point
I took 7 grams once when I was like 19. I ended up being violently sick for a week. I either started coming down with the flu halfway through my trip or I got some kind of poisoning from the mushrooms. Never took more than 3.5 after that.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I have to take a 5 hour train journey soon and am trying to convince my wife to get me some shrooms so I can stare out the window while listening to morcheeba feeling nightmarishly trapped in my seat stopping only to panic in the train toilet. She isn't into the idea. I guess I'll just have to play the Nintendo switch like a fucking child.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I took a dose large enough to convince myself that I had died, once. I was at a friend's house and we all ate them, but I just had too many and spaced out on his couch. But I legit thought I had died and had clipped into the afterlife or something, though it felt more like "going OOB on the simulation". Very peaceful once I had come to terms with it. Ended up going through a lot of mental stuff and it actually left me in a better place for close to a year. If I ever work up the courage to quit drinking so much, I believe mushrooms will be instrumental in that.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I've only microdosed before, and I got my stuff from some shady canadian website that no longer exists. I'd probably do it more if it was available, but the police in my area have been cracking down on the head shops that have been selling it

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You have to find a good mushroom source first - I know, that's the hardest thing
It's actually really hard.
So, you find a place on the internet that sells spores, and then grow them.
That's what most micro and macro dosers do
Yeah I bought a kit from one place then spores from another since I guess that's how they keep out of trouble. I can dm if anyone needs to know. It's hard to find on your own I had a buddy give me a recommend. That said after I innoculated my hard they say for months because I got lazy and didn't birth so who knows if they're going to produce anything. But the kit is pretty foolproof

G

Last two trips I had were hours-long hysterical laughing fits that left me with a sore jaw for days.