• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Psilocybin mushroom thread

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
When I was a college kid, I just thought mushrooms were a good time that was much less of a commitment than acid.
Now that I'm older, I realize that mushrooms are actually medicine.
If I take a 4-5 gram dose once per month, it makes me a better human.
I'm more relaxed, I am more engaged with my family, and I do better work.
I'm thinking about starting to microdose to get even more benefits.

Anyone else have the same experience?
Anyone micro-dosing?

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
4-5 gram dose is insane. 1.5g and I'm having an introspective meltdown. I microdosed for a few months and it was pretty fawkin sweet, but I ended up bumping the dose until I was getting wonky every day and stopped.
5 grams is considered a 'heroic dose'
I've gone up to 6.
But you are right, it's introspective, and I think that is the point

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m considering it (microdosing).

I’ve never tried them before and the idea of tripping out isn’t very appealing to me. However, microdosing seems to not be about that.

I also think that drinking really doesn’t help me relax / let loose like it used to. I like to get to a warm (2 beer :image_9253: ) buzz and keep it there, so I go back and forth between water and beer if I’m at a party.

If I was to start it, how do you recommend I’d do it? 16, don’t know dick about mushrooms.

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
I’m considering it (microdosing).

I’ve never tried them before and the idea of tripping out isn’t very appealing to me. However, microdosing seems to not be about that.

I also think that drinking really doesn’t help me relax / let loose like it used to. I like to get to a warm (2 beer :image_9253: ) buzz and keep it there, so I go back and forth between water and beer if I’m at a party.

If I was to start it, how do you recommend I’d do it? 16, don’t know dick about mushrooms.
You have to find a good mushroom source first - I know, that's the hardest thing
It's actually really hard.
So, you find a place on the internet that sells spores, and then grow them.
That's what most micro and macro dosers do

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
You have to find a good mushroom source first - I know, that's the hardest thing
It's actually really hard.
So, you find a place on the internet that sells spores, and then grow them.
That's what most micro and macro dosers do
But the point of it, I guess, is to actually be able to function and go about your day? What’s your experience with that? It’s ok to workout, work, same shit as usual, but with a slight mushroom buzz?

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
But the point of it, I guess, is to actually be able to function and go about your day? What’s your experience with that? It’s ok to workout, work, same shit as usual, but with a slight mushroom buzz?
The macro doses rewire your head - I think they are worthwhile.
The microdoses give you a slightly different take on the things you are working on.
If you are looking for a solution to a problem at work, you'll find it without looking.
Both are good

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
So you macrodose once or twice every 2 months.
You can microdose 2-5 times per week.
Microdose should be nearly subliminal, but it still helps

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
Sounds pretty good, I will look into it. Macro sounds a bit scary, what’s that like?
Depends. Can be crazy.
I took a 5 gram dose, and after about an hour and 15 minutes, I was sitting on my toilet, but it felt like I was sitting on a tree stump in a bog, my house was gone, and i saw thunder in the sky. lmao.
It can get crazy with the right mushrooms

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
Depends. Can be crazy.
I took a 5 gram dose, and after about an hour and 15 minutes, I was sitting on my toilet, but it felt like I was sitting on a tree stump in a bog, my house was gone, and i saw thunder in the sky. lmao.
Acid is more intense, and kinda better, but it's super hard to find

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Depends. Can be crazy.
Another question, since it’s clearly you and I having a chat on this thread: have you ever done any Pat posting / forum scrolling while under the influence of this stuff? I feel like Pat would somehow ruin any kind of good vibes with his shit, but this place would have me lawffin.

I have a really weak tolerance for marijuana and I tend to get very introverted. Would mushrooms result in the same thing? I know it’s very dependent on mindset, etc., I’m just curious.

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
Another question, since it’s clearly you and I having a chat on this thread: have you ever done any Pat posting / forum scrolling while under the influence of this stuff? I feel like Pat would somehow ruin any kind of good vibes with his shit, but this place would have me lawffin.

I have a really weak tolerance for marijuana and I tend to get very introverted. Would mushrooms result in the same thing? I know it’s very dependent on mindset, etc., I’m just curious.
Nah, not gonna waste any time on swatso if i'm learning

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout

fed?