• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Project Veritas with another banger

G

They did this before with a Pfizer "lab technician." The guy is an actor. There's no record of anyone of that name working for Pfizer. No LinkedIn page, nothing. All references to his name are hits associated with this video within the last 24 hours. Project Veritas is clickbait and/or CO.
They target low-status homos and retards.

G

They did this before with a Pfizer "lab technician." The guy is an actor. There's no record of anyone of that name working for Pfizer. No LinkedIn page, nothing. All references to his name are hits associated with this video within the last 24 hours. Project Veritas is clickbait and/or CO.
What would be the point of pretending to expose something that is actually happening? Are they going to later come out and say "Haha we tricked you, now get vaxxed goy"?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
What would be the point of pretending to expose something that is actually happening? Are they going to later come out and say "Haha we tricked you, now get vaxxed goy"?
This is why I lean towards this not being fake.

RT is sponsored by the Russian government. They have programming that shits on the US all the time. They don't have to make anything up, though. That's the beauty of it.

And btw, every variant of Covid was more active in those who got vaccinated. It's a great money-making scheme to get people vaccinated multiple times. Project Veritas is lying about something Pfizer was more than likely already doing? That in itself is a baseless conspiracy (although it is suspicious).

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE

Screen-Shot-2013-07-23-at-9.16.07-AM.png

G

Those who buy it, buy it (no loss, no gain) and those that look into it and see that it's fake might start to believe the narrative that all "anti-vaxxers" are fake bullshit artists. Classic disinformation.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Those who buy it, buy it (no loss, no gain) and those that look into it and see that it's fake might start to believe the narrative that all "anti-vaxxers" are fake bullshit artists. Classic disinformation.
I actually had a reply typed up for this, but what you're saying is that PV is actually a "disinfo-disinfo" to make the anti-vaxxers look even crazier, or prone to believe lies so easily.

I don't know about that though, because they're exposing something that is so easy to expose. Everything seems oh so fake, but so does everything over the last three years.

G

The 'air' is slowly getting filled with anti-vax rhetoric and vaxxer-remorse. PV doing this in 2021-2022 would have been suicide for them, but doing this now is making them go viral.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
PV doing this in 2021-2022 would have been suicide for them
They were doing it in '21-'22 too, stupid. Directed evolution and serial passage research are all legal, this isn't a "got ya" like they're doing anything against the law. Everyone is a fucking retard on both sides.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
when it was 1st released Google where doing the search results thing of 'results are rapidly changing so we show you nothing'... however there are screenshots (I understand could be manipulated) showing his linkedin involvement. Pfizer also released a statement confirming much of what was said, albeit with a bunch of fluff but no denial & actual confirmation in the 2nd/3rd paragraph.

I'm unsure what to think about this, so I'll stick to my own research & beliefs, & see how this plays-out

Last edited:
G

when it was 1st released Google where doing the search results thing of 'results are rapidly changing so we show you nothing'... however there are screenshots (I understand could be manipulated) showing his linkedin involvement. Pfizer also released a statement confirming much of what was said, albeit with a bunch of fluff but no denial & actual confirmation in the 2nd/3rd paragraph.

I'm unsure what to think about this, so I'll stick to my own research & beliefs, & see how this plays-out
When I wrote what I did I didn't know there was the first video where he's on the date. I don't know either.

Huh?

Forum Clout
What if PV is CO and they purposely made this video so fake and gay to make people think "hey maybe all anti-Pfizer stuff is fugazi"?

I personally didn't (and won't) watch the video because PV has always seemed phony, and I didn't need convincing that (((they))) were trying to kill us.

G

What if PV is CO and they purposely made this video so fake and gay to make people think "hey maybe all anti-Pfizer stuff is fugazi"?

I personally didn't (and won't) watch the video because PV has always seemed phony, and I didn't need convincing that (((they))) were trying to kill us.
I posted that "Died Suddenly" documentary and I liked it at first, but I think it's the same thing. There's truth in it, but in the intro they put brief clips of Bigfoot and UFOs, and apparently used footage of people fainting even before the clot shots came out. Controlled op designed to muddy the waters and make people on the fence have an easier time dismissing the important parts.