• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Project Veritas with another banger

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
People are going to dismiss it just because it’s PV but the whole thing is strange. How did they get such great footage leading up to him just sitting there? Not the fag conversation but right before James walks in? It’s like an actual film set. Also why aren’t any of the workers really reacting to this guy freaking out? Where are the other customers? Just a weird video all around.

Forum Clout
People are going to dismiss it just because it’s PV but the whole thing is strange. How did they get such great footage leading up to him just sitting there? Not the fag conversation but right before James walks in? It’s like an actual film set. Also why aren’t any of the workers really reacting to this guy freaking out? Where are the other customers? Just a weird video all around.
Wow if I didn't know any better I would swear it's blatantly scripted drama filmed for the purpose of baiting retards.

"Oh no, how unexpected! I'm being ambushed and questioned over my (((Big Pharma))) manipulations in public?! This is insane! This is insane! I'm going to stand still knowing I'm being filmed and being interrogated by this stranger for ten minutes, but this is insane!"

That sure is weird muh Big Pharma doesn't tell their cronies "hey when you're ambushed in public by Based Boys who have exposed your Great Reset plan, try and get away from them". Like they had this entire plot, but at no point considered "Oh fuck what do we do if someone confronts us in public about this". Nah, just wing it. And by wing it I mean literally stand there and don't leave the building.

This is Channel Awesome level of acting.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I
Wow if I didn't know any better I would swear it's blatantly scripted drama filmed for the purpose of baiting retards.

"Oh no, how unexpected! I'm being ambushed and questioned over my (((Big Pharma))) manipulations in public?! This is insane! This is insane! I'm going to stand still knowing I'm being filmed and being interrogated by this stranger for ten minutes, but this is insane!"

That sure is weird muh Big Pharma doesn't tell their cronies "hey when you're ambushed in public by Based Boys who have exposed your Great Reset plan, try and get away from them". Like they had this entire plot, but at no point considered "Oh fuck what do we do if someone confronts us in public about this". Nah, just wing it. And by wing it I mean literally stand there and don't leave the building.

This is Channel Awesome level of acting.
If that guy is acting he deserves a fucking Oscar. But at the same time everything surrounding his amazing acting/real reaction is bizarre. I wish O’Keefe would just give it up. Rebrand and do this shit without being the public face of it. All of the PV is automatically dismissed because of the questionable shortcuts they took in the past.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Just tell him you're a 14 years old boy looking for smelly nigger cock

G

A histrionic homosexual, will wonders never cease?

Hey!

1674794415028.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Unless someone as a conspiracy theorist or alt content producer is openly denying the holohoax or talking about the jews doing 9/11 they are likely controlled opposition. Literally every single good holohoax or 9/11 documentary is not only scrubbed off of youtube but they are getting harder to find through search engines as well.

G

They did this before with a Pfizer "lab technician." The guy is an actor. There's no record of anyone of that name working for Pfizer. No LinkedIn page, nothing. All references to his name are hits associated with this video within the last 24 hours. Project Veritas is clickbait and/or CO.