• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#Pride2021

Forum Clout
It really is a prime example of his hypocrisy. He was doing this dumb shit 3 months before the vaccine and still goes out in public when he is sick. Im surprised his circle of dorks hasnt shamed him for it. His whole twitter identity is fake and nothing like how pat really is.
Fat was coughing any sniffing a lot in that first Josiah video. Right as Hooligans was reopening. You know the pig was there, day one, super spreading.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Fat was coughing any sniffing a lot in that first Josiah video. Right as Hooligans was reopening. You know the pig was there, day one, super spreading.
Even in the second one that was probably a week later, he was still sniffling. Pat has been spreading whatever cold/flu/covid germs without a care in the world. Kinda funny that pat is so worried online about covid but poisons himself with booze every night.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat is a proven liar and the most Fascist person I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter online. Even people I detest - let’s pick the execrable Rachel Maddow out of a hat - wouldn’t honestly advocate for women to be beaten and other Americans to be executed for disagreeing politically. That’s truly Fascist behavior and pure fucking evil
C9t-Nk-C4-Xg-AAFTSC.jpg

The ugliest man I’ve ever seen

Forum Clout
"Do as I say, not as I do" is a common belief held by narcissists. It essentially boils down to their brains telling them that they're more special than everyone else, so they'll forgive themselves but lack the empathy to forgive others for the exact same thing. You mostly see this with narcissistic parents but with his daughter removed from his life, Rick has to "parent" the rest of the world on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is so mentally ill. He's legitimately obsessed with the concept of fascism. Take care of your own life before you worry about the rest of the world, pig.
He’s bragged about studying it for over 20 years and even went to a concentration camp on his honeymoon. Nothing screams “romantic honeymoon” like visiting where a bunch of Jews were shoved in ovens. Who the fuck would brag about studying fascism? It’s not a complicated topic and what work can you get being an expert on fascism? Explains why he’s chronically unemployed. “No Niki, I can’t get some office job, it doesn’t require me to lecture others about fascism!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat has a bottle opener on the bottom of his sandals. He wears those into public bathrooms at bars and baseball parks among others. He then opens his beers with them and puts his mouth on the bottle afterwards. Pat thinks its cool....its fucking nasty.
He was so proud of those he posted it on twitter not realizing it shows how much of douchbag he is. He’s 41 years old and bragging about something a young college guy would get and soon realize it’s not as cool as he thought. No self respecting adult would brag about flip flops with a bottle opener because it’s a gag gift at the most if you’re in your 20s but he proudly bought them for himself in his 40s. It’s amazing how he doesn’t realize he’s still a teenager mentally at 41, it’s like how college kids think buying a beer logo shirt is cool only to realize it means they’re a tool. Zero self awareness Pat is my favorite, child.