• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prices of oil and, ergo, gas, are falling, chilD

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
These guys will never understand energy independence. North America should be the lowest cost jurisdiction by far and fed by a common pipeline network. We don't need to import oil but we do. Canada has the 3rd largest known reserves on the planet with likely far more due technology catching up to the ability to capture from certain formations in Western Canada. The Keystone isn't being held up for environmental reasons. It's a story you tell yourself to feed your delusions, child.
Canada's oil is shit though and requires a lot of refining. Also the Oil the US needs is called light sweet crude of which only Iran and Venezuela can increase output, so good idea pissing them off yanks. You fat fucks have plenty of heavy sour crude that you don't have the facilities to refine. Haha.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Canada's oil is shit though and requires a lot of refining. Also the Oil the US needs is called light sweet crude of which only Iran and Venezuela can increase output, so good idea pissing them off yanks. You fat fucks have plenty of heavy sour crude that you don't have the facilities to refine. Haha.
Do you work the oil industry?

*BTW I know the answer but I want you to explain your premise

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This is just more of Bootlicker Pat deepthroating Big Brother.

If everything was exactly the same as it is right now except that Trump was in the White House, he'd be singing a completely different song. That's how you know that he's not genuine, and is simply a zealot.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Exactly. Brent crude prices have dropped right now due to volatility easing because of various factors - US stockpiling, sanction threats to and new covid restrictions in China etc. But it's all just essentially betting on confidence and could easily change tomorrow.

I worked in sales and money management in high finance for almost 15 years and it always makes me laugh when you get dummies like Fat Pat and Joe bleating with ignorant arrogance about shit they know nothing about and sound like absolute idiots discussing. At least Joe occasionally put (his brother's) money where his mouth was. Pig just fantasizes about what Niki's mom's money could have done for him if he'd got on board with trades he never would've had the foresight to pick.
I started my career in finance supporting S&T desks for some really exotic products and I still cannot wrap my mind around the volumes of trades that were executed every single day outside of the big exchanges. Hedges on top of hedges on top of hedges on top of hedges, all with the same bank but under thousands of their different counterparties. The only thing I learned there was how powerful the banks are.

Pat trying to act like he knows anything about finance, financial markets, or macroeconomics is beyond offensive.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Gas prices are falling but it's not guaranteed to stay there, primarily because of the moves of this new administration. It should not be above 4, or even above 3. Gas prices under Trump were so good, they became the ideal that the market should strive for. And like @McGowan6 said: The 30% drop that we're experiencing right now could all change tomorrow. We need to STAY well below 30%, and that's going to take this administration to not only open pipelines but to embrace oil for the time being, until we can completely do without it and can tell these FAGGOT Saudi families to fucking beat it.

Patrick is fat and I would go to his house and kill him and Nikki while they slept in Minecraft.